Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: *JASON HUH WINS OVERALL* 2010 USA Championships: Videos, Pics, Interviews & Results

Dood needs to look like this at prejudging and not at the night show and then he will place better.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

youngitalianstallion

Quote Originally Posted by Gman52 View Post
    Dude got robbed.
    yeah you're right... If KUclo don't Win the Nationals we Riot

by the way, is he sponsored by a company that lead up to the usa's ,..or isthere some complany in the air that might pick him up as a sponosred athelete?

Quote Originally Posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
    yeah you're right... If KUclo don't Win the Nationals we Riot

didnt get robbed man..i love kuclo,..hes in the animalpak.com forvm and hes a great guy, great bodybuilder..he did major improvements from the nationals all the way up to the usa's..but the problem is that he had to much pieces to pick up and then to carry him a win.

ive known through videos kuclo far more then jason huh, but i honestly believe fomr the pics jason brought a better overall package then kuclo

kuclo although was alot better in the finals then the pre-judging..i will state that

Just look at Huh's total package and tell me he didn't deserve that overall, those legs are pro worthy all 'round and the upper bodies just missing a little conditioning.

Edit: "Jason HuuuuuuuuuuuuuH" lol Shawn

JASON "HUH" IN YOUR FACE IS RIGHT lol.Congrats my man, your making all Asians proud around the world right now.You're gonna have a great career,wish you all the best and your family,having said that someone need to sign him quick ASAP.May be MD? Jason should do NY pro next year for sure,judging by Roelly he could deff pull it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Venom looks forward to the pending controversay.

^^^^^^

Venom knew it was coming and indeed it did in many cases.

But especially, Vladmir getting a pro card and Kyle Witherspoon does not, what??

Chad LaCount finishing 9th, and Barbara Fletcher finishing 5th are a couple more mind-bogglers.

Fred Smalls coming in 3rd very questionable indeed, not to mention Brad Davis being out of the top 5.

Too many mistakes to allow these judges to hold those positions and return to future shows.

More reasons to be happy I'm not a competitor in this very odd-ball so-called "sport".

One thing I'll put on the competitors is the guys in the lighter classes need to work on their mandatory posing skills.

Guess that happens when you let inexperienced or poorly coached newcomers step on the USA grand stage.

So the countdown to the controversay of 2011 begins..............

Congrats Jason. He was clearly the champion.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

^^^^^^

Venom knew it was coming and indeed it did in many cases.

But especially, Vladmir getting a pro card and Kyle Witherspoon does not, what??

Chad LaCount finishing 9th, and Barbara Fletcher finishing 5th are a couple more mind-bogglers.

Fred Smalls coming in 3rd very questionable indeed, not to mention Brad Davis being out of the top 5.

Too many mistakes to allow these judges to hold those positions and return to future shows.

More reasons to be happy I'm not a competitor in this very odd-ball so-called "sport".

One thing I'll put on the competitors is the guys in the lighter classes need to work on their mandatory posing skills.

Guess that happens when you let inexperienced or poorly coached newcomers step on the USA grand stage.

So the countdown to the controversay of 2011 begins..............

Vladimir had the best shape and was more complete and conditioned than anybody in his class. May not have very many "freaky" bodyparts, but he was on. His lack of tan didn;t really show how good he looked

Fred Smalls was smooth. He would have won the class and MAYBE pushed for the overall, but he wasn;t in shape. The video of Fred the day before the show showed that he wasn't 100%.

When you are judging a class that is big like you get at any national show, some guys are going to get overlooked. Everybody at that level is good, its the best of the best, but the genetic cream is going to rise at these shows. Like I have said before, pics don;t do a lot of guys justice. The judges are 10 feet from the stage and 99% of the time, they pick the right winner.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Vladimir had the best shape and was more complete and conditioned than anybody in his class. May not have very many "freaky" bodyparts, but he was on. His lack of tan didn;t really show how good he looked

Fred Smalls was smooth. He would have won the class and MAYBE pushed for the overall, but he wasn;t in shape. The video of Fred the day before the show showed that he wasn't 100%.

When you are judging a class that is big like you get at any national show, some guys are going to get overlooked. Everybody at that level is good, its the best of the best, but the genetic cream is going to rise at these shows. Like I have said before, pics don;t do a lot of guys justice. The judges are 10 feet from the stage and 99% of the time, they pick the right winner.

Look at you giving the "judges" a pass.

Venom is not shocked by this at all.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Look at you giving the "judges" a pass.

Venom is not shocked by this at all.

Have you ever judged a show?

I judged back in the 90's and found it easy to pick the winner, after that, you get a lot of deiiferent opinions for places 2-whatever.

At the National level, you don't see too many bad calls as far as the winner, again, 2-5 is up for opinion
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post

I judged back in the 90's and found it easy to pick the winner, after that, you get a lot of deiiferent opinions for places 2-whatever.

At the National level, you don't see too many bad calls as far as the winner, again, 2-5 is up for opinion

You need to see this......

Judges are brown-nosing, halfwit, dipsticks.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast