Default USAs: Leo Pacheco Trains Back With Fakhri Mubarak 9 Days Out

For The Video CLICK HERE

That dude looks awesome..great condition

IMPRESSIVE! this guy is bringing it.
    IFBB PRO Brad Davis

IFBB Pro/Prep Coach/Team MD Fakhri Mubarak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by speck33 View Post
    That dude looks awesome..great condition
    I took a look at Leo last night and he looks crazy! He's much harder then the day we did the video. Right now he's still on two gallons of water and 250 grams of carbs and he's a lightweight.

We knew what we could do with conditioning. My clients who work hard and believe in me all do well. With Leo we wanted him bigger and harder then ever. He will be peeled come Friday. Come Saturday we hope he will get one of the 4 pro cards. He's a great guy and a very hard working individual. He doesn't take anything for granted. He's humble and has worked very hard for this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Fakhri Mubarak View Post
    I took a look at Leo last night and he looks crazy! He's much harder then the day we did the video. Right now he's still on two gallons of water and 250 grams of carbs and he's a lightweight.

We knew what we could do with conditioning. My clients who work hard and believe in me all do well. With Leo we wanted him bigger and harder then ever. He will be peeled come Friday. Come Saturday we hope he will get one of the 4 pro cards. He's a great guy and a very hard working individual. He doesn't take anything for granted. He's humble and has worked very hard for this show.
    Leo has made a lot of improvements in the last few years, he looks really good. At 161 he looks ready; there is no fat there!!! hopefully he won’t have a difficult time making his weight class. Fakhri, great job man I personally saw Vaughn backstage at the team U his conditioning was sick, no contest on the overall there. Anyway, it does not surprise me that Leo is bringing it with you as his coach. This year’s USA is shaping up be one of the best ever.

Leo has come close many of times. I hope he gets it this year. He is a great LW BB.

IFBB Pro/Prep Coach/Team MD Fakhri Mubarak's Avatar

Default Conditioning

Quote Originally Posted by alexander999 View Post
    Leo has made a lot of improvements in the last few years, he looks really good. At 161 he looks ready; there is no fat there!!! hopefully he won’t have a difficult time making his weight class. Fakhri, great job man I personally saw Vaughn backstage at the team U his conditioning was sick, no contest on the overall there. Anyway, it does not surprise me that Leo is bringing it with you as his coach. This year’s USA is shaping up be one of the best ever.
    Thank you Alexander999. We always focus on conditioning! Conditioning is what wins shows. Anybody could be big but when you keep your size and bring that condition dialed in its usually hard to beat. Just like Vaughan at Team U. There were bigger guys standing by themselves but next to Vaughan and his shredded condition he made them look fat and earned a VERY well deserve IFBB pro card

For Leo we want to wrap it up on the quarter turns. Everyone has a definition of conditioning , mine is peeled and shredded to the point of WTF!!!!! Leo worked hard for this. I'm excited to go to Vegas and see what we will do.

Fakhri good luck in making leo the next ifbb pro wish him the best of luck keep in touch

Spotter

Wish leo the best and hope he takes one of those cards. Fakhri great job with him