Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deadlifts

airwalks(knockoff chucks) wifebeater and shorts,sometimes singlet at comp unlesss its strongman then its shorts and a beater again

Quote Originally Posted by The Thing View Post
    Haha I'm a fitted addict,but fuck wearing them in the gym the ony thig that goes on my head is a sweat pant leg i cut into a sweat band lol.

I usually pull barefoot now aswell every inch closer to the ground is an inch less I have to lift lol.usual attire is a pair of mesh shorts and a baggy jumper,this ain't no fashion parade.

Love the guys quarter squatting in timberlands and Calvin Klein jeans in our gym just makes me smile and realize why I am me
    When i see people wearing Timberlands and Jeans or Jeans shorts i want to die laughing in their face. Some people should not be allowed to Lift.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

A guy that wanted to train in our group would wear his plaid shorts from work. Besides looking gay at work he looked really gay lifting.

wrestling flats

With and without a suit I wear workout shorts and if Im doing more than singles I will turn my rehbands inside out and wear them on my shins.
    ASC Pro Strongman - Sponsored by i-Force Nutrition

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

T-Short and shorts, that's about it.

When I'm training I like to just wear regular shoes, not use any chalk etc etc. Gives me a little extra confidence by the time the meet comes around as I know I have my deadlift slippers and chalk as little extras

Muscle Head

just make sure to use chalk, the rest is up to you...

T-shirt, shorts and the flattest shoe i have. I like my pumas a lot. I think theyre race car driving shoes. Its as close to being barefoot as i can get.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by AggrsvAthletics View Post
    T-shirt, shorts and the flattest shoe i have. I like my pumas a lot. I think theyre race car driving shoes. Its as close to being barefoot as i can get.
    Yeah, I like to train in flat shoes as well although I never train in my DL slippers. They're reserved for meets and meets only

loose gym shorts, loose t-shirt, no shoes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12