Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243

Thread: USA Championships Live Play-By-Play Coverage w/Shawn Ray & UK Guru Neil Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Going to Interview the Champ, Jason Huh this am at the Host Hotel before he shoots with the other Overall Winners for NPC Magazine to get his thoughts less than 24hrs after Victory! I will encourage him like Jay Cutler said, to jump into the Europa Pro in Dallas where he would serve himself a couple more weeks of dieting to get the water out and serve notice to the IFBB that he belongs! 5-8lbs lighter with sum extra Cardio work and Jason could be some of the Pro's Nightmare! Peace out!
    You are a machine!

I am amazed by what you were able to do this weekend after such a difficult week.

Thanks for all that you do for MD.

iWarrior

Quote Originally Posted by Nateman View Post
    Al should have won period. He was dry as hell. Thats the kind of bodybuilder should be representing the IFBB. At least he got his pro card

Agree.

huh is the asian branch warren

Congrads Jason.. your one big boy..

KW we will get them at the North America!!!
    I'm proud of you lil bro!! Job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Santa Wins again!
    Santa Rocks !!

For those of you that missed it, here is the photoshoot that Per Bernal did between Pre judging and Finals..

Quote Originally Posted by MsGuns View Post
    Whats Marla Murray's contest herstory? Her name is not familiar.
    Judging by her wigdo, she has been competing since 1970. And still stuck at her first show. Teased bangs looking like a birds nest. Still can't get over that.
    "Bring the beauty back!"

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    ^^^^2008???????????????????? DAMN!!! She got good quick!!!! You always wonder how some of the more muscular figure girls would do in bbing instead of trying to "soften" up

Apparently there is a greater success rate for figure girls crossing over to bodybuilding than bodybuilders crossing over to the figure ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    ^^^^2008???????????????????? DAMN!!! She got good quick!!!! You always wonder how some of the more muscular figure girls would do in bbing instead of trying to "soften" up

Yea! Really! ...besides ALL the work and hours lifting! Lately I see/talk to so many figure/fitness girls TRYING to LOSE MUSCLE!! It's crazy! Throw some of that muscle my way!! LOL ...in my opinion, the muscles look better!

(and thats my 2 cents)

Behemoth

Mexican boxer Juan Manuel Marquez regularly drinks his urine as part of his training regimen. This was shown in HBO's 24/7 in preparation for his fight with Floyd Mayweather.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243