Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Shawn Ray Interviews Al Auguste after the USAs. Al thinking 202s?

Default Shawn Ray Interviews Al Auguste after the USAs. Al thinking 202s?

A very happy Al Auguste in interviewed by Shawn Ray after winning the Light Heavyweight division at the 2010 USA Championships. Not only did Al win his class, he also won an IFBB pro card. Auguste weighed in at 200lbs for this show. Could Auguste start mopping up the pro 202 division?

Shawn Ray interviews Al Auguste

I like Al as a person and BB'er but he is going to have a rude awakening come the pro shows seeing as he continually says he is beating everyone he competes against. He is starting to sound a bit rude and like he doesn't appreciate the other competitors.
    Prepare to get Rocked: www.apixtreme.com

He is starting to sound a bit rude and like he doesn't appreciate the other competitors.
    I guess it's all how you interpret what your listening to!
    Sounds like a man on a Mission and gained a Huge step in Confidence after finally Winning his Pro Card and gaining the #2 Pro Card available!
    I like the kid, he needs to believe in what he accomplished and what he is trying to accomplish.
    It's not disrespect, its Self Belief and in the Pro's you better believe in yourself because at the end of the show, the Mind is the Strongest Muscle a Bodybuilder posseses!
    Good job Al, love to hear you gaining the Confidence your going to neeed on the next level, you EARNED IT!

Like I said Shawn i like Al and Seth has told me personally he is a very nice guy. I hear what you are saying I just believe now more than ever that he is a pro he is under a larger microscope. Choosing his words better could really help his career. I would hate to see him turn out like Dexter just because his self belief comes off as very arrogant.
    Prepare to get Rocked: www.apixtreme.com

Small waist, nice shape, good condition....he might have placed 3rd at Europa show I saw in Hartford so why not?