Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kai Greene Guest Posing at 2010 Jacksonville Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Solo_ View Post
    Jesus that video editing really did an injustice to Kai. I would like to see the normal video please so that I can evaluate this guys physique with all the choppy images.

Barbarian

^^^^^^ I wonder if he will come in heavier than Jay this year. Not that it really matters to Jay, I just think that if he keeps coming in heavier every contest it will effect his conditioning. But from that pic above he looks good, just gotta wait and see him stand next to other competitors.
    Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

wats with all these guys now and upside down posing????these guys lookin way outta porportioned and gay posing too!!bring on flex levrone dillet and yates again

Bro Scientist

His gut is HUGE, it's his biggest "bodypart" when compared with everything else...and it should be the smallest. Jesus Kai, I hope you take care of this ASAP.

That was the worst, most epileptic video editing I've ever seen. My eyes are killing me. Kai looks big. Hope he can bring it all down in time. The hat looked ridiculous.

I actually liked the vid, but true..the normal version would have shown his physique better. Anyone know the Song???

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by H.I.I.T. View Post
    Omg please dont let that faggot win the mr olympia..ever

Imagine having to defend the argument that bodybuilding is a homo sport when the reigning mr olympia is a flamer that skips on stage. I hate the skipping more than anything he does

Defend it to who?????????? You know what kind of following bbing has already?

People knock Kai for what he has done, but MANY of your BBing hero's are drug dealers and do G4P to make ends meet.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

It not MD's job to make kai look good anymore. that I can see. as for kai being out of shape for weeks out guess thats how he comes in his best. remember 2009 arnold classic. He wasn't even expected to show up at the end but did and won.

Here is the MD's other video of Jay Cutler Guest Posing...

Last edited by Robbie Durand; August 8th, 2010 at 05:42 PM.

big kai fan , but that video was awful , and ok no costme this time . so he has to wear a hat and again ............ them damn shoes ? this is bodybuilding . why cant he just get up there and present his physique the normal way ?

Quote Originally Posted by damien308 View Post
    big kai fan , but that video was awful , and ok no costme this time . so he has to wear a hat and again ............ them damn shoes ? this is bodybuilding . why cant he just get up there and present his physique the normal way ?
    It's called artistic expression. I think its one of those things that separates humans from most other animals....

Quote Originally Posted by hawtbutseckz:) View Post
    ^^^^^^ I wonder if he will come in heavier than Jay this year. Not that it really matters to Jay, I just think that if he keeps coming in heavier every contest it will effect his conditioning. But from that pic above he looks good, just gotta wait and see him stand next to other competitors.
    Kai's 297 In that picture taken just a few days ago, 7 weeks out.

Spotter

damn what a bunch of whiney faggots up in here.

Quote Originally Posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
    It's called artistic expression. I think its one of those things that separates humans from most other animals....

i understand this , but the fans came to see him . why cheat the fans out of being able to enjoy his phyaique to the fullest . it is bodybuilding after all.

also lets hope there isnt going to be the ultimate screw job at the olympia. if he deserves to win fine , but if he doesnt i hope they dont still reward him . remember he is a weider guy now .......... and jay has jumped ship . like i said before huge kai fan , but i still say phil heath beat him earlier this year . if you dont deserve to win then you shoudlnt.

Quote Originally Posted by iliftpesos View Post
    lol .. i saw the video on another site and he was posing to usher .. and it was pretty good honestly .. i like kais posing in general but this was one of my personal favorites .. unedited ofcourse

by saying you like that you just came out of the closet. Congrats bro. Kai Greene is the biggest homo, literally out there. If he wins Mr.O i will quit bb and never buy anything again.

your gay

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast