Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Essa Obaid photoshoot with Per Bernal 1 day after winning the 2010 Europa Super Show

Quote Originally Posted by BlueC View Post
    Somebody knows the name of the song in his posing routine?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmC8W...layer_embedded
    "Its Not Goodbye" from the Sweet November movie. Sang by Laura Pausini

Quote Originally Posted by blackflorida View Post
    Lifepulse, I agree George Farah is definately self absorbed! But I give him credit for training a winner of a pro show. This may be his first such accomplishment. Either way, Essa is a fucking BEAST!!! He'll definately do some damage if he competes in this year's Olympia.
    I understand, and agree. Many have questioned Farah's integrity and honesty, but bottom line, it seems the majority of the athletes he preps come in looking PHENOMENAL, and really seem to like working with him-- including Branch taking 2nd at the Olympia, which is a HUGE accomplishment! But still, he really needs to tone it down a notch.

I have no problem with "self absorbed" if it's truly justified. I don't think Farah's is. I think he is an opportunist, and borderline dishonest at best (possibly an outright liar, given the recent Optimum Nutrition fiasco). If enough people start to call him on it, maybe he'll tone it down a bit. Here's to hoping!

-lifepulse

Quote Originally Posted by psypower View Post
    "Its Not Goodbye" from the Sweet November movie. Sang by Laura Pausini
    Thanks for your help psypower!

Farah is a piece of shit... but his clients always look fantastic!

I wish to see Essa place in the top 6 at this year's Mr. Olympia.

He deserves it!

you guys dont start talking about this guy deserve 2 win you cant reward fake muscles yiu know this synthol thing started with ernie taylor remember those triceps this guy has so much synthol in him its he never beat a jay or branch or the top guys because he can never look dry stop the bull shit look at his pics ronnie will always be bodybuilding king because he worked hard 4 the muscles

george farrah used synthol himself in his biceps and shoulders

Farrah is definitely getting a little too big for his britches...its a little annoying I must say.
    Muscle Tech Athlete

I thought the topic was about Essa - an incredible athlete whose obvious dedication paid off - he looked fantastic and was by far the best in the competition. All the other unnecessary comments only detract from the respect Essa deserves.

The guy looks damn huge...

His delts are all SEO. I bet he's only going to use more of that shit in the future. Such a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by glen565 View Post
    you guys dont start talking about this guy deserve 2 win you cant reward fake muscles yiu know this synthol thing started with ernie taylor remember those triceps this guy has so much synthol in him its he never beat a jay or branch or the top guys because he can never look dry stop the bull shit look at his pics ronnie will always be bodybuilding king because he worked hard 4 the muscles

Farah right, with more thigh sweep and just better everything.....he can do really well. Its nice to see a new guy turn PRO and then compete in the SAME YEAR hahaha no 2-3 yr off season as is the norm these days. These guys with balls like Roelly, Essa and Cedric are making names for themselves while the other guys are letting time pass them by. Then after a 2 yr off season we expect SOOOOOOOOOOO much from them, like how Curry failed for example.

Congrats Essa.....welcome to the big leagues!!!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

iWarrior

Big guy, nice that he's doing a photo shoot with MD. Wish him the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Jnova7723 View Post
    Farrah is definitely getting a little too big for his britches...its a little annoying I must say.
    yes, these types need to learn how to be humble. arrogance and cockyness is a turn off.

and yes, he does have a history with synthol...no big revelation i guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12