I guess everyone has heard this story

I will just describe it in two words
    Media drama

People make everything a big deal

And everyone likes to have the top story of the week
    George is one of a kind couch that always looks out for his athletes
    MD IS A GREAT AND THE BIGGEST BB. Magazine
    And like to a shore u guys we don’t ever pick a side

We also thank all the other sponsors, companies and magazines that are behind and support the BB. Sport
    I would like to send especial thanks to the MD team. Which every one knows now that they don’t have a contract with Essa. but want u guys to know although they didn’t have a contract with Essa they were the first and most people that made Essa feel home and welcome and he felt as a brother and although he was not on the team they made him feel one of the team and treated him as one of them so I want to send out to the hole MD team a special thanks letter for all what they did for us specially Essa and the way the welcomed us
    All thanks to the champ flex wheeler, the champ Shaun ray, the great photographers Robby and bernal and much more names

But the biggest thanks hands up saluting for the man behind this all the real deal
    Steave
    This is the guy that it's always nice to meet and know
    If not this great guy Essa wouldn’t have all this support and welcoming from the best team which I would like to call them the MD family before a working team
    Essa also likes to thank all the BB. Fans that supports Essa or overall support the BB. Sport in general. He dedicates his win and victory to them too.
    PS.
    I like to ashore u guys that there are complements hear because we really don’t get any benefits from it
    This is the truth and only the truth that I personally think that it has to be said and known

(The manager + wife of the new IFBB pro)
    Essa Obaid ………………… aka, Essa bseet
    Feel free to ask any questions

is essa going to start learning english ......ye i know how that sounds haha but i mean for his own benifit i think it would be great.