Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dark Rage Grape FTW!

Default Dark Rage Grape FTW!

I have wanted to be able to use Dark Rage for awhile now as I need a "strong" preworkout for my workouts, the weaker ones do nothing for me. However I tried Dark Rage about a year, maybe a year and a half ago and had a very bad experience. The fruit punch flavor at the time tasted terrible and just something about the whole experience was just not good, I felt weird and sick. I would read tons of reviews from guys that would have great workouts, but everybody complained about flavor. Then within the last few months I've heard that the Grape flavor was new and masked the unpleasant EPO taste of the other flavors quite well. I've always liked grape flavored drinks anyways, they are my favorite. On a whim I got the bug in my ass to try Grape Dark Rage and wow, the rumors I heard were true. It doesnt quite taste like kool aid, but its completely drinkable, goes down easy and has no unpleasant after taste at all. Its strong as shit, and I fucking raged in the gym. I had the very workout that the marketing and the label on the box states! Very pleased that MHP responded to the complaints and stepped up and made it right. MHP as a company has really been doing well the last year or 2 and I love just about everything I've tried, now I can add dark rage to my list of supplements that I really like. I know that MHP puts a lot into their products and they are at the forefront not only in innovation but quality. Its a brand I can trust.

GOOD JOB FIXING THE FLAVORING!

The GRAPE Dark Matter is also the best thing in the freaking world! I look forward to it after my workouts now!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Marcano View Post
    The GRAPE Dark Matter is also the best thing in the freaking world! I look forward to it after my workouts now!
    Just started using it myself!
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Marcano View Post
    They make grape dark matter? I'll take 2 jars please. Dark Matter always tasted good in all flavors. THey make a grape, i'm buying it no question.

might give this stuff a try.

IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar

OMG.... I just took new Hemo Rage Ultra and it kicked in within minutes.....NOT KIDDING THIS STUFF IS AWESOME Maybe I SHOULD HAVE NOT HAD THAT CUP OF COFFEE BEFORE taking the Ultra who cares I'M WIRED and OFF to the gym I go . Normally I do not take supps except for BCAAs, Glutamine and my vitamins and my OMEGAs but I had the chance to use the ULTRA and boy it rocks. Right now NUTREX has the below offer and if the pre work supplement is this great I can imagine the protein will be awesome....So HECK YEAH I WILL try the protein. Check out the post below...

Did someone say, FREE PROTEIN?....
    .... Yes folks, it's giveaway time! As most of you already know, we recently came out with a new protein called Muscle Infusion. We developed this formula to be affordable without skimping out on the quality or taste. Because I like MD forums so much I'm gonna go ahead and give free a Muscle Infusion 5lb to the first 10 people to send me a PM. Unfortunately if you are one of the lucky few that received a free bottle of HemoRage Ultra Concentrate than you are not eligible, sorry.

http://www.nutrex.com/underground/pr...e-infusion.asp

Is it safe to stack Dark Rage with Dren?I'm a little concerned about the total caffeine....

my opinion man is to take dren in the mornings and dark rage for the workouts....dren is good to kick start metabolism for cardio.so why not in the morning then dark rage pre workout a few hours later..thats how i do it and it makes sense to me

How does this stuff compare to white flood? I love the energy and intensity I get from the flood, crazy rush!
    My job allows me to break shit without consequences or repercussions!!

bro..you want the best creatine around...take it from me , because this advice was given to me from jason huh

KRE-ALKALINE from sci-fit...try it out, its by far the very best i tried...doesnt get me bloated, and even when im not on it, i retain almost all the size i gained from it ...and the best part about it is that it doesnt retain water which will give you that puffy look

Tried kre-alk. Thought it was very overrated. Plain creatine mono was better.
    Strength in life and lifting.
    shawnbellon.com

Quote Originally Posted by mike pulcinella View Post
    Just started using it myself!
    Looking forward to it as well.
    shawnbellon.com

Thanks,dude!by the time I got back to reading this,I was already doing it as you said!The caffeine levels aren't so high that I get heart problems,so I should be okay.I'm an MHP fanboi now though....

Yeah i had problems with high caffeine levels in other pre workouts, crashing every night from the buzz i had before the gym, cant wait to give this a try!

I love it!
    shawnbellon.com

Nobody

Just got some myself cant wait to give it a try.

Might try it as well