Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Abbas Khatami 1 Day Out from the 2010 North Americans

Default Abbas Khatami 1 Day Out from the 2010 North Americans

He will have have his hands full with big Keith Williams...I'm rooting for him though
    Muscle Tech Athlete

I like Abbas, he just needs to get his arms up to par with the rest of his physique and then he will be hard to beat!!

He looks pretty good. If he can bring up those triceps i think he would look a lot better.

He's done an excellent job of convincing himself he is better, arms are bigger, chest improved, tighter through the glutes and serratus etc, not sure the judges are gonna see that, I can't imagine that physique taking out the superheavies.

Just can't go any further than he has. A miracle would be everyone else f'ing up their conditioning somehow and Abbas would take it. Just too many structural flaws to go any higher, with again great respect to the work he's put in because I do believe he's all maxed out physique wise and whats keeps him out of the top is nothing he can control. No roundness, big joints, no sweeps, wide waist, no taper, 17" arms.

Again, respect to Abbas for tapping out his physique's potential, and always coming in conditioned - something he can control, but IMO I don't see him taking it this year, or any more years after it. He's all maxed out.

He should have made his bed before the interview. More professional.

Looks good though.

His arms are the size of a Lightweight

i just don't see him beating big keith unless he totally misses his mark. going to be interesting to see who the judges go with.

Quote Originally Posted by snachito View Post
    I like Abbas, he just needs to get his arms up to par with the rest of his physique and then he will be hard to beat!!
    I reckon his main weakness is chest dont you?

I said I didn't think he could do it and he did. Congratulations Abbas you've proved once again conditioning is king and the way you present your physique to highlight your strengths and minimise your weaknesses shows that you have put in the hours and addressed everything that was within your control to bring the best package on the day. Deserving winner.

Scottg,

Just finally read this thread. Thanks for your posts, especially after finding out I won. Not too many people repost after saying what you said.