Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

2010 Mr Olympia

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ronny Rockel Visits His Mom and Does a Back Workout 4 Weeks Out from the Olympia

Default Ronny Rockel Visits His Mom and Does a Back Workout 4 Weeks Out from the Olympia

Ronny will be competing tomorrow in the Mr Europe Pro Comp in Madrid.

Interesting vid.

Good to see his family support. Its also good to see him take care of his mother!

He does love those machines though, don't he?
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Yeap,i liked that too...its nice to see him open up a little bit and i respect him supporting is mother..!
    "“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”"

It was awesome seeing this particular video,thank you for getting up close and personal,it does hit me closer to home as I'm an only child and see myself taking care of my only mother that God gives us once in our lifetime,with no Father I imagined myself in Ronny's shoes one day.

It was so nice that he brought those cakes for his mother,one particular moment reminded me of my own mother,when Ronny says hope we have enough coffee for 3 of us she immediatley says she 's not fond of coffee even tho she wanted that coffee with her cake,that's how mother's always are always want the best for her children.

cool video..definetly a mummas boy.

bit weird how he likes to watch his mom eat sweets though lol

I love how the music perfectly fits his training style.....no intensity....pathetic.

Hey can we get some Vic or branch or jay or Evan vids?!!? I mean who gives a rats ass about rockel?

ronnie rockell is going to surprise alot of people this olympia ive got him placing as high as 4th or 5th plc

music dont build muscles the right training style diet and nutrition you probably has better music than ronnie and i bet he has more muscles and a better physique than you

Quote Originally Posted by glen565 View Post
    ronnie rockell is going to surprise alot of people this olympia ive got him placing as high as 4th or 5th plc
    if the O is judged fairly/correctly that is possible...but oibviously jay,phil,kai,branch,wolf,dex are WAAY more/better marketable physques

good video, Ronnie looks in the best shape he has ever been in...I wonder why he chooses to use so many machines..
    Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceCook View Post
    if the O is judged fairly/correctly that is possible...but oibviously jay,phil,kai,branch,wolf,dex are WAAY more/better marketable physques
    that is retarded, wolf is not ever a contender, and ronnie has surpased dex.

I love ronny and all his awkward glory, I think alot of us can relate with that
    Those who persist prevail

Quote Originally Posted by lucas2 View Post
    good video, Ronnie looks in the best shape he has ever been in...I wonder why he chooses to use so many machines..
    If you notice he didnt put any stress on his lower back, bodybuilders sometimes use machines over free weight for this reason. the lower back gets enough stress on it from leg training.

Quote Originally Posted by spanish lion View Post
    that is retarded, wolf is not ever a contender, and ronnie has surpased dex.
    If hes condtioned hes a big threat!

ronnie has surpased dex? coleman or rockel? lol

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceCook View Post
    I love how the music perfectly fits his training style.....no intensity....pathetic.

Hey can we get some Vic or branch or jay or Evan vids?!!? I mean who gives a rats ass about rockel?
    dont you have homework to do boy???
    HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimmy View Post
    dont you have homework to do boy???
    um? ok? what do you want? cock? rofl

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast