Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

2010 Mr Olympia

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ronny Rockel Visits His Mom and Does a Back Workout 4 Weeks Out from the Olympia

youngitalianstallion

well he trains harder than dexter jackson in his last dvd Unbrekable.. ronnie doesn't scream and suffer pain doing partial squats with 3 plates... ronnie is not a pussy when he trains... he's in precontest and use more machines than freeweight... he trains smater and play the safety game...
    top 6 at the O...

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceCook View Post
    if the O is judged fairly/correctly that is possible...but oibviously jay,phil,kai,branch,wolf,dex are WAAY more/better marketable physques
    unfortunately yes

great guy non the less... beautiful physique!

Spotter

really cool guy and a nice video. i think he'd win mr europe pro today and he'll have some momentum going into the olympia

"hey mom look im pregnant"

great video! haha possibly the best soundtrack to anything ever.

Beach Body

I really liked this video. Ronny seems an all-around nice, humble guy. If he can hold current condition or improve even slightly AND the judges put their glasses on, he should make top 5 easy.

Quote Originally Posted by spanish lion View Post
    If you notice he didnt put any stress on his lower back, bodybuilders sometimes use machines over free weight for this reason. the lower back gets enough stress on it from leg training.
    well obviously machines work for him, its just even at 6 weeks out training chest he mainly used machines, i dont see your lower back coming much into play there good luck to Ronnie!
    Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer.

Behemoth

Thumbs up

I like this quirky and funny video. Kudos to MD for showing what pro- bodybuilders do in their regular life. Sometimes its a lot more interesting to see the simple things in life such as Rockel visiting his proud mother who supports him (too bad she doesn't got to his shows) and not just clip after clip of training dubbed over with awful music. How many of us bodybuilders can say we visit our mom every weekend? Nevertheless, this type of video and insight in this case Rockel's can give us a good perspective and motivation in life to succeed.

The look on Rockel's face after he picks his mother a cake at the grocery is priceless. You know he is just dying to have a piece! Hilarious!

Good luck to Rockel and all the competitors at the Olympia!

UND UND UND UND UND UND UND UND UND UND

Reminds me of flex wheelrrs "you know whatimsaying!"

and hes always the most non-impressive looking impressive bodybuilder ever in clothes

seems like a good dude though.

Sometimes I wish these bodybuilders would take their insane motivation to actually become good and something worth half a shit and which doesnt dissapear as soon as you stop using stuff...

Maby wrestling or boxing or bjj or something. COmbining that dedication to an actual sport which takes shitload of determination.

I wonder if his dear old mom knows about his drug use.

God bless her...

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post

Sometimes I wish these bodybuilders would take their insane motivation to actually become good and something worth half a shit and which doesnt dissapear as soon as you stop using stuff...

Maby wrestling or boxing or bjj or something. COmbining that dedication to an actual sport which takes shitload of determination.
    well Gus the profile pic matches the intelligence. Ever heard the saying you are as dumb as you look>?

Cannot confer with the training style, does that gym even have free-weights? Nonetheless, to each his own, if it works for him who am I to knock it. I do think that he is holding his physique back a little with his training style.

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post

Cause you have mastered and become world renown with what you have done in sports or BBing.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceCook View Post
    I love how the music perfectly fits his training style.....no intensity....pathetic.

Hey can we get some Vic or branch or jay or Evan vids?!!? I mean who gives a rats ass about rockel?
    Say what you want, this dude is actually pretty strong when he does train with free weights. He's methodical and very german.

Check out this front squat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRO3cn3mwdE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast