Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

2010 Mr Olympia

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jose Raymond Walks the Lake with Chewy 2 Weeks Out! ***ALL 4 VIDEOS ARE UP!!!!!

Default Jose Raymond Walks the Lake with Chewy 2 Weeks Out! ***ALL 4 VIDEOS ARE UP!!!!!

http://musculardevelopment.com/news/...l#.UunudLQz2T4

Sometimes bodybuilding becomes monotonous. It's those times where we become inventive and use our imaginations to get the job done just in a different way. 202 Olympia competitor Jose Raymond does cardio just like everyone else - on the stepmill. But 3 to 4 days per week Jose takes advantage of a beautiful local lake just around the corner from his house to get in a good cardio session. In this video watch Jose and his dog Chewy get a 4 mile intense walk around the lake. At two weeks out Jose and Chewy are keeping it real that's for sure!

Jose Raymond Trains Back with Ron Harris Two Weeks Out from the 202 Olympia Video

202 Olympia competitor Jose Raymond is two weeks out from his second chance at the Sandow. In this video, the Boston Mass Jose Raymond catches a back workout with MD's own Ron Harris at Today's Fitness in Woburn, MA. These two Boston guys are perfect examples of what this sport is all about. At the end of the video you'll get a sneak peak at what Jose is bringing to the stage in just two weeks! Only on MD!!

A Day in the Life of Jose Raymond: Early Morning Cardio and Breakfast 2 Weeks Out from the 202 Olympia Video

Living the life of a pro bodybuilder is no easy task. The Boston Mass Jose Raymond wakes up at 6:30 AM every morning to take progress photos for his coach George Farah, hit the stairs for morning cardio, and eat! In this video MD stopped by Jose's house bright and early to wake him up. Check out this exclusive look in to Jose's private life only on MD!!

Road to the Olympa - Jose Raymond Trains Chest 2 Weeks Out Video

Boston native Jose Raymond is preparing for his second 202 Mr. Olympia Showdown. With just two weeks left til show day, we caught Jose training chest with his long time training partner Matt at Today's Fitness in Woburn, MA. MD's own Daily Pump Ron Harris stopped by to hang out while the guys trained. In this video Ron, Jose and Matt talk training, gossip and much more so check it out only on MD!
    Last edited by LilSho; September 16th, 2010 at 10:27 AM.

I had a lot of fun hanging out with Jose these 2 days. I think in these videos you'll see his personality come out. He's a good guy and definitely is going to give his competition a run for their money.

That was awesome Joser!! Looking good Matty P!

Hope he brings his best package ever!!

great video and was actually pretty funny .. jose and the look on that ladies face at 13:45 is epic

iWarrior

I think that's the first time I heard Ron speak.

The third and fourth video are the funniest ones. The next one is good too. These guys were great to hang with, very fun characters. So I'm told that's how all Boston guys are.

ya we're pretty fuckin awesome up here. i got jose in top 3. unfortunately for everyone kevin somehow keeps putting muscle on. jose is what i call the doorman, if anyone leaves it open, he'll jump right in.

cool video..hope jose wins it!

yeah he isn't going to beat kevin or dave but his physique is looking good. his friend looks pretty yoked to. also the commentary and jokes are hilarious. "I may just be full of shit"

Quote Originally Posted by mross View Post
    yeah he isn't going to beat kevin or dave but his physique is looking good. his friend looks pretty yoked to. also the commentary and jokes are hilarious. "I may just be full of shit"

After Branch got second last year, I decided that counting anyone out is foolish. Let's see how they all look on stage together on Sept 25.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    After Branch got second last year, I decided that counting anyone out is foolish. Let's see how they all look on stage together on Sept 25.
    do you happen to know what he takes pre workout?his drive is motivating

Nano vapor and expresso from Dunkin Donuts - a potent blend that would probably make most guys puke.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Ron And Jose are good for bodybuilding and its image,Both look great and have great attitudes when interacting with the bb fans!

Thanks Mayor - Jose is an excellent representative for the sport and I am so glad to finally see him getting some real recognition lately.

Awesome video, can't wait to see the rest of the series. Love the fact the Jose takes his bodybuilding seriously but not himself. Looks like a cool crew to train with.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast