Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

2010 Mr Olympia

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jose Raymond Walks the Lake with Chewy 2 Weeks Out! ***ALL 4 VIDEOS ARE UP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I've been mentioning it to The Boss for a long time - hopefully it will happen very soon. I can't think of anyone who would make a better addition to the MD family.

I'm pulling for Jose. He's a great guy and super down to earth. Yesterday I walked past the boss' office and heard the morning cardio video playing...stopped in and sure enough Steve was watching. I pulled up a chair and watched with him. Steve loved the video and thinks the world of Jose. Who knows what could happen, but sometimes things happen VERY slowly here at MD. Either way I think Jose will be very successful in this sport. So we will see.

I would sign Jose just for the sake of Chewie that dog gotta eat and the owner has to bring in the bacon lol.I love that dog I chuckled the whole time from he's eating until he wanted some attention from Jose just laying there want a pad lol.Such a cute dog

JayKurk aka Jason Kurker hit legs with Jose yesterday and snapped a pic with his camera right after - how are these quads looking?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

JayKurk aka Jason Kurker hit legs with Jose yesterday and snapped a pic with his camera right after - how are these quads looking?
    Ron I actually trained with Big Moe Demers, it was great having someone not completely depleted to push me through a great workout. Moe kept me motivated and inspired the whole time. After not sleeping last night, what I thought was going to be a nightmare of a workout turned out to be awesome. Thanks Big Moe!

Dedicated Noob

Did you geat that workout on camera?

My bad - the pic must have been taken a few days ago when you trained with Jason.

Big Moe, very good guy.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

In the archives of the MD videos there is shoulder, arm, and leg workouts with Jose from back in March.

Last week MD shot chest (that's up right now) and back (should be up soon).

Dedicated Noob

back (should be up soon).
    Looking forward to c it

Haha! Jose is a funny guy. Great vid.

I like how he calls the posts on this forum "nonsense."
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

I love the 202 class. It's amazing how much muscle these guy's can hold and still make weight. I don't think we'll see too many distorted bellies in this class......Btw,,,,,girlfriend is smokin hot!

was this the last video or is there more to come? Jose is a freak, and come Olympia day all his hard work and dedication will pay off.

Best of Luck Jose
    Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

There will be one more video going up tomorrow morning. It's short though, probably about 6 minutes long.

Jose looks great hope he does well in the Mr.O

holy fucking shit, this guy is thick
    Those who persist prevail

Dedicated Noob

Good luck Jose from Scotland

enjoying the videos , really interesting to see your fridge......... you have your side and she has her section. im the same way ha ha . i guess bodybuilders naturally have ocd . also the arms overhead pose looks great (the sergio oliva pose ) looking great jose

just wanted to add that recently in some of the videos i been watching people talking about "growing into a show "

some people believe this is possible and others do not . have you ever experimented with this jose ?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast