Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

2010 Mr Olympia

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 120 to 136 of 141

Thread: Jose Raymond Walks the Lake with Chewy 2 Weeks Out! ***ALL 4 VIDEOS ARE UP!!!!!

  1. #120
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    80,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAVESY View Post
    Yup, with the changing of the leaves.
    some good ole fall foliage.


    Ron out of curiosity what part are you from?
    Boston
    Greater Boston NOrth
    South Shore
    Metro West
    NorthShore
    Merrimack valley
    or out west.

    Grew up in Waltham (10-12 miles west of Boston), lived in L.A. area for 10 years, and I've been here in Stoughton on the South Shore for nearly 10 years now.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  2. #121
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,029
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Bostonians are the only people who riot when a baseball team wins the World Series. Kinda gay, but so is Ben Afleck. Oh, and don't get upset about this. Jose kicks ass and hopefully he'll prove it at the show. It's not his fault he's from Massachusetts.

  3. #122
    Iron Addict LilSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    www.FitnessRxmag.com
    Posts
    3,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAVESY View Post
    Boston,
    at the John Hanncock Thearter(@john hanncock tower).
    http://www.bevfrancis.com/contests/schedule/121

    Jose and Jay are both schedule to quest pose (kevin english as well but he is not from mass hhahaaha)

    If the cards fall right It will be a double Olympian billing. Mr.O and Mr.O 202.

    Could/Would be a swt vid, if Jay and Jose get together to train post Olympia back home.

    I'm sure MD will be there for this. It would be either myself or Robbie, or even both. We'll see how things pan out after the O and Nationals.

  4. #123
    Iron Addict LilSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    www.FitnessRxmag.com
    Posts
    3,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Bostonians are the only people who riot when a baseball team wins the World Series. Kinda gay, but so is Ben Afleck. Oh, and don't get upset about this. Jose kicks ass and hopefully he'll prove it at the show. It's not his fault he's from Massachusetts.

    That is not true. I was living in Miami when the Marlins won the world series. Now that was an experience and most definitely a cuban riot in the streets!

  5. #124
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,029
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LilSho View Post
    That is not true. I was living in Miami when the Marlins won the world series. Now that was an experience and most definitely a cuban riot in the streets!
    HAHA! Touche LilSho. I like it.

  6. #125
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    80,186

    Default

    I for one don't care about baseball, football, or basketball.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  7. #126
    Dedicated Noob GRAVESY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Grew up in Waltham (10-12 miles west of Boston), lived in L.A. area for 10 years, and I've been here in Stoughton on the South Shore for nearly 10 years now.
    Right On.
    I basically grew up in Stoneham.(10min north of boston, like i said right next to woburn, on the otherside of 93) [use to work out at Greg Rando's gym, BNSC, for a couple of yrs right up to when he sold it. Saw he training some one in the background when you guys started your back workout, like the 3rd set or so]

    went to Umass Lowell.
    Now up on the northshore in Gloucester ( at the end of 128, lol)
    never left the state, haha.

    Hope BB picks up more steam here in Mass. Really only two shows the Jay and the NE's. And now a small one up in NH ( i saw you there, lol). We have had some greats(real quick of the top of my head, Jay, DeMayo and Jose, sure there are more) come out of the state, but compared to the rest still more underground than most areas.

    But good to know we got some big guys in the area, sometime next year might be looking for some guidance, and would like to try to keep things local, even if just to meet for the start and here and there to gauge progress or just bump into at the area shows..
    Last edited by GRAVESY; September 17th, 2010 at 05:02 PM. Reason: ,

  8. #127
    Juggernaut Brutal Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,980

    Default

    schmoetastic thread
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

  9. #128

    Default

    crowd is always great at the new england shows . i love jay but they really need to get another big name in there .

  10. #129
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    80,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAVESY View Post
    Right On.
    I basically grew up in Stoneham.(10min north of boston, like i said right next to woburn, on the otherside of 93) [use to work out at Greg Rando's gym, BNSC, for a couple of yrs right up to when he sold it. Saw he training some one in the background when you guys started your back workout, like the 3rd set or so]

    went to Umass Lowell.
    Now up on the northshore in Gloucester ( at the end of 128, lol)
    never left the state, haha.

    Hope BB picks up more steam here in Mass. Really only two shows the Jay and the NE's. And now a small one up in NH ( i saw you there, lol). We have had some greats(real quick of the top of my head, Jay, DeMayo and Jose, sure there are more) come out of the state, but compared to the rest still more underground than most areas.

    But good to know we got some big guys in the area, sometime next year might be looking for some guidance, and would like to try to keep things local, even if just to meet for the start and here and there to gauge progress or just bump into at the area shows..

    We've actually had a few pro's come out of MA:
    Mike Matarazzo, Mike Quinn, Fred Bigot, Craig Licker, Derik Farnsworth. The Boston area was actually one of the big bb hot spots in the country in the late 80's- early 90's. We had some really good amateurs like Steve Cantone and Lucio Paolini, too.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  11. #130
    Dedicated Noob GRAVESY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    29

    Default

    o yeah i knew there were dfntly 4 Mike Matarazzo is the one tht i forgot.

    but did not know these guys werefrom ma: Mike Quinn, Fred Bigot, Craig Licker, Derik Farnsworth.

    Yeah early 90 dfntly seemed to be the time of bb in MA.

    Craig Torres aswell, won the empire states in 09.

  12. #131
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    80,186

    Default

    Greg Rando is also an IFBB Pro, though now he is a pro in the WNBF I think it is?

    Fred Bigot is actually from Waltham.

    Bench press legend Ted Arcidi is also from MA. Believe it or not, he was my substitute English teacher for a week in 7th grade. How crazy is that? He sent me to get his lunch one time from the school cafeteria. I think it was something like 3 hamburgers and 3 cartons of milk.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  13. #132
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,029
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I for one don't care about baseball, football, or basketball.
    Holy hell, a guy who's lived in Mass and Cali for years and doesn't care about "mainstream" sports. I am surprised you've never been subject to a stoning.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  14. #133
    Juggernaut bigoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    truenutrition.com
    Posts
    8,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Bostonians are the only people who riot when a baseball team wins the World Series. Kinda gay, but so is Ben Afleck. Oh, and don't get upset about this. Jose kicks ass and hopefully he'll prove it at the show. It's not his fault he's from Massachusetts.
    didn't Chicago tear shit up after a couple of championships?

  15. #134
    Iron Addict Norway Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monmouth, Or
    Posts
    2,338
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Love these videos, they help me get through cardio
    Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

  16. #135
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,029
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigoso View Post
    didn't Chicago tear shit up after a couple of championships?
    Yeah, but that was for basketball. I was talking baseball. Hell, unless Chicago destroyed itself the last time the Sox won. Who the hell knows.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  17. #136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LilSho View Post
    The third and fourth video are the funniest ones. The next one is good too. These guys were great to hang with, very fun characters. So I'm told that's how all Boston guys are.
    Yes the last line of yours is very true lol

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •