Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stan McQuay Wins Detroit Pro 202, Qualifies for Olympia 202 Showdown w/Daryl Gee

youngitalianstallion

dugdale was the winner... tricky 2nd and 3rd gee... terrible judgjing for me like at the USA.... dugdale and gee were the most improved... yes dugdale sacrifice a lot of size in his legs but he was very in condition and back and arms were improved a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Martin View Post
    Tough to make an accurate assessment without pictures, but based on the videos Stan deserved first - at least from the front. Dugdale's thighs seem to have lost all of the sweep he used to have, probably just too much weight to lose to make 202. I can't understand why Edward Duque from Venezuela doesn't place higher based on shape and size alone.
    Many of the 202 guys are not EVER going to be able to be their best/ reach their potential...
    UNLESS:
    They raise the weight limit
    or go to height classes - just 2 would be fine...over/under
    Dugdale/ English/
    prob McQuay - needs more legs
    David Henry - He's 202 but needs more legs...can't gain leg mass
    if he can't come in heavier.
    and any of the taller 202 guys.

The fans need to speak out on behalf of these bodybuilders if we want change.

The 202 class was a great idea it just needs to be improved upon!

no pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Martin View Post
    Tough to make an accurate assessment without pictures, but based on the videos Stan deserved first - at least from the front. Dugdale's thighs seem to have lost all of the sweep he used to have, probably just too much weight to lose to make 202. I can't understand why Edward Duque from Venezuela doesn't place higher based on shape and size alone.
    dugdales thighs have lost ALOT of size, but he's brought his arms and back up tons, he looked sooo thick up top.

LOL @ whoever said Dugdale was the most conditioned guy there, apparently you weren't looking at him from behind.

It's sad that Dugdale did not make it to the Olympia. I thought he could attend due to his 4th place finish last year? Congrats to Stan and Daryl, but I don't think Stan is complete enough to win this show... just based on the posing routines of the top 5. I agree that mark was a bit softer in his lower back than he usually is. Keep pushing Dug, you looked awesome.

Dugdale got screwed!

this is a joke, stan mcquay shouldnt have been 1st.

Gee owned them all. Stan should not have won

Nobody

Default Detroit 202

I agree with the judging. I give mad props to Gee though, he really improved big time since his terrible Pro debut last year. I just wonder why Seth Feroce is not competing in Olympia again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardly Krishna View Post
    dugdales thighs have lost ALOT of size, but he's brought his arms and back up tons, he looked sooo thick up top.

LOL @ whoever said Dugdale was the most conditioned guy there, apparently you weren't looking at him from behind.
    This ^ hit the nail on the head right there

Gee would have been my pick.

Hustle Hard stack paper..you see me..Hi hater..Hi Hater....you see me..Hi hater..Hi Hater!!!

Congrats to Stan Mcquay..and Mark Dugdale..he def. should have been higher...

Oh and PS...it should be called the 202 Olympia not the 202 showdown(wtf??)...they need to throw out some of the other pointless sideshow competitions at the Olympia and give these athletes more money and also not put the prejudging at the expo..thats just disrespectful...and corny

Thumbs up Dugdale #1

I'm not a judge nor do i want to be one. They have a super difficult job. I wasn't there and only saw video and photos but from my eye I had Dugdale #1, Gee #2, Tie Stan, Tricky. Dugdales legs were down probabely due to trying to make the 202 weight but I still had him in first. Super close decision. I think they should alter the 202 rules and make it 212. With that extra ten lbs you would get so much better quality competiors. And then you would get guys like Craig Richardson, Lee Priest and Lee Labrada, Rich Gaspari if they were still competing. Anyway thats just an opinion. Great show.

Also give Dugdale a special invite to the Olympia. Rules are meant to be changed especially in the begining. I would love to see Dugdale get a special invite and win the 202 Olympia.

Cmon MD.....get some pics. Videos are nice but pics are way better.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edna Krabappel View Post
    Cmon MD.....get some pics. Videos are nice but pics are way better.

don't think ANYONE took pics!!!!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast