Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to be a professional bodybuilder

Default I want to be a professional bodybuilder

Hi, I'm Helder I'm 16 i workout at about 2 years and i want to be a professional bodybuilder. I'm from Portugal and what everybody says me is that i m not gonna make it. It has never been donne before. And case i made it i would the first professional bodybuilder in Portugal.
    Any advice ? Should i carry on or give just give up? And what do i have to do to be a professional bodybuilder?

Doesn't everyone? I think you first put into place some short term goals that are more in line with your age, etc. What are your physical specifics? Size, strength, etc.

Well, I'm 1,77 m height, I weight 64 kg (more 10 kg than when i started) i do pull ups and push ups very easily

Bench press - 60kg
    Squat - 40 kg
    Dead lift - 85 kg

I know they aren't big numbers but i try to go as heavy as i can in each workout

Ok, I smell a troll.

GL homie

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpump View Post
    Ok, I smell a troll.

Haha. was thinking the same.

Arnold always had good lines.. " People who can't, will say You can't "

To the OP, how good are you on the pole. you are going to dancing like crazy.
    AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
    MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

when some one starts bb it is his dream to be a pro

but i believe that setting up short term goals and reaching them step by step is gonna give you better chances

yes i agree with bigleemurali.

if you are a genuine enthusiastic bodybuilder dreaming of turning pro, join the queue.
    but please, do not set your mind on this and this only.

this is your long term goal, set out short term goals, achiveable and accomplishable tasks.
    if you don't, somewhere along the line you will be disheartened and most likely loose your drive to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by bigleemurali View Post
    when some one starts bb it is his dream to be a pro

but i believe that setting up short term goals and reaching them step by step is gonna give you better chances
    I have no desire to be a pro. Never have. I do desire great strength and to look like Arnold. Not everyone wants to be a pro, some just like the challenge.

GeorgeForemanRules

Go to college, get your degree, you will make more than 95% of pro body body builders.

Nobody

i am to from portugal and i want to be the best bodybuilder

Mass Monster Danny Manslaughter's Avatar

Run away now as fast you can before the disease fully sets in. Build your body, but have fun, don't spend much money on it. 10 years from now get in touch with me and thank me when you look at all the money you will have saved. -Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Manslaughter View Post
    Run away now as fast you can before the disease fully sets in. Build your body, but have fun, don't spend much money on it. 10 years from now get in touch with me and thank me when you look at all the money you will have saved. -Dan
    This! I tell people all the time when they say they wanna get big like I am. To not be so fucking serious about it, it took me since highschool to get to be 290lbs and pretty solid,with striations and vascularity. But I wasn't at the gym looking miserable and being so serious like all these competitors...who for the most part look like malnourished africans! I always tell them have fun with it, eat balanced maybe a little more protien and carbs and be open minded. I think ronnie coleman and arnold are probably the only bodybuilders in history that just loved working out and did it for fun..and that's why I think they were so good at it.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Dedicated Noob

Stop blogging start training

Dedicated Noob

Focus on Training & Eating. Try to Enter bodybuilding Contests. If you want to become professional bodybuilder you need to win enough competitions. You need more than a "great" body. You need it to be "Perfect."

Get out the butt plug to break in your virgin ass. Otherwise it's gonna hurt real bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast