Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

2010 Mr Olympia

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 202 Showdown Play-By-Play w/Shawn Ray, Seth Feroce & Per Bernal's Photos!

Jose looks great!

I have him in the top 3 along with DH and Correa!!

Quote Originally Posted by Azooz-ZR1 View Post
    Jose looks great!

I have him in the top 3 along with DH and Correa!!
    agreed, him and correa top 2

The top 4 in this class all look great in different poses. Very hard class to judge. Great job David, Kevin Ed and Jose.

There's nothing better than a few kick ass most musculars to make the crowd go wild!

Imagine when lee Priest steps on that stage!! where the hell are you LEE? These guy's need to be taken to school are you the man for the job!

BUTCH - THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS OF JAROSLAV !

Quote Originally Posted by Nalbandian1987 View Post
    Kevin might be massive, but his physique does not flow at all. He probably will win it just because of the size factor, but man it would be a crying shame to neglect symmetry and conditioning of the other competitors!!!! Eduardo and Henry both have him beat in my book!
    My point exactly!!!!

Maul

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edna Krabappel View Post
    Correa and Henry don't have the mass factor of English but they look so much better. I don't give a shit if English is bigger. He doesn't have the nice lines those 2 have and should be no higher than 3rd because of that.
    He has ZERO seperation! He would do better in the open. I have Henry slightly ahead of Correa with English then Jose.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Ohio State 14
    Eastern Michigan 0
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    The top 4 in this class all look great in different poses. Very hard class to judge. Great job David, Kevin Ed and Jose.
    way to hedge your bets

Quote Originally Posted by Steph75 View Post
    BUTCH - THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS OF JAROSLAV !
    No Problem. Go Jaroslav!

flowing this flowing that im sick of hearing it...ronnie coleman didnt win cuz all his bodyparts "flowed" dorian yates didnt win cuz his body parts "flowed" jay cutler doesn't win cuz his body parts "flow"....english is the best there the biggest fullest and well conditioned at that followed by henry and eduardo battling for 2nd...henry and eduardo look like little peas out there next to english ...but those little peas sure are round and symmetrical and flow nice

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    And there is just no way he's weighing 202 today. I don't know what he does to make weight, but he just isn't 202 when he's on stage.
    I heard a interview with him yesterday and he claims he will be 215 on stage after enormous carb up.!!

Quote Originally Posted by brett217 View Post
    flowing this flowing that im sick of hearing it...ronnie coleman didnt win cuz all his bodyparts "flowed" dorian yates didnt win cuz his body parts "flowed" jay cutler doesn't win cuz his body parts "flow"....english is the best there the biggest fullest and well conditioned at that followed by henry and eduardo battling for 2nd...henry and eduardo look like little peas out there next to english ...but those little peas sure are round and symmetrical and flow nice
    That's nice... I got Jose winning.

correa for the win!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast