Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

2010 Mr Olympia

Thread: Victor Martinez Interview after the Olympia Prejudging with Shawn Ray

Default Victor Martinez Interview after the Olympia Prejudging with Shawn Ray

what an idiot in the background. i hope he is a member here and can see how dumb someone looks when they are drunk and obnoxious (at least i hope that is his excuse)... obnoxious people are one of the most annoying people in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by NixLifter View Post
    what an idiot in the background. i hope he is a member here and can see how dumb someone looks when they are drunk and obnoxious (at least i hope that is his excuse)... obnoxious people are one of the most annoying people in the world.
    For those of you who are fans of the beer drinking bald dude in the background, you can see more of him in the Branch interview. LOL.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    For those of you who are fans of the beer drinking bald dude in the background, you can see more of him in the Branch interview. LOL.
    That guys become quite a fixture in these vids. Is is he following you guys? And yes, he is def. placing top 5 in the D-bag fan contest.

Dude in the background is a little punk...I wish Victor woulda laid his fat ass out

Why is that douchebag even there? I'm embarrassed that fans of the sport are the irritating and obnoxious. Typical fat loser that goes to the gym once a week and does bench and biceps and thinks hes huge. I wish Victor would have lost his temper there instead of when he did on Chris Cormier and just knocked that jerkoff out. If you are on here and you are the guy in the video, you are a total tool.

Yeah that dude is an idiot!

Wow, Victor is in trouble.

LOL at those dunce drunkards in the background. On the prejudging wrap up one of them says, "Hey, that's Dorian, Shawn and Flex."
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

well...good luck victor....know how much you put into it

Hope Victor can shed that water and move up a few spots tonight.

im a big fan of vic and i hope he comes back to do the O again and hopefully win it.

Vic,

Your the Man!!! Keep Drivin hard buddy. This is your SHow!!

Banned

before i see this im gonna guess youre talkin about the fat bald punk ass ugly lookin dude in the background of all the MD videos from the weekend? if it is god bless vic for being a professional when i wish he wouldnt have lol

edit: saw the video, of course it was him. vic looked like he was trying to keep his cool lol
    Last edited by bigbenj; September 28th, 2010 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NixLifter View Post
    He won't be on this forum , because he is an uneducated prick and probably can't read !!

Who the heck is the dude in the background SMDH!