Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

2010 Mr Olympia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interviews with Branch, Dexter, 202 Winner Kevin English and Hany Rambod after the Olympia!

Default Interviews with Branch, Dexter, 202 Winner Kevin English and Hany Rambod after the Olympia!

Great Interviews good to see Branch and Dexter being so positive. Looking forward to seeing what shows they decide to do next year and see what kind of improvements in size shape and detail they will bring to the stage. If Kevin thinks hes winning so easily it would be great like Flex said to really leave an impact and see him continue to defend his New York Title and Mr.O titles. I dont see where he is going to be able to get any bigger as a 202 so to see him do a few more shows a year would be great and it might possibly help him refine his physique even more and add to his legacy. Great work by all 3 competitors and best of luck to all of them in the 2011 season.

Congrats to Kevin. I think David Henry deserved the win. Apparently the judges made up their minds that they liked Kevin better! It's amazing how hard these guys work all year to make slight changes. But why would anyone want to put their body through 2 depletions (contests) in a year if they didn't have to? That only increases the toll on the body with all the substances flowing through their organs. A win at the O says it all. Competing at the NY Pro would be like a college student taking high school exams to prove he can still ace them.

Seems like all competitors this year were fairly gracious with their placings.

Keep blasting it Branch. I think next year is going to be off the chain with the possibility of Jay returning, Branch continuing, Phil, and Evan Centopani. Not sure if it's probable if Jay's in the mix, but Evan for the win!
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

well, lets not forget sometimes these guys have contracts that say they HAVE to compete in 2 shows or more a year. also high school exams don't pay thousands of dollars and have your pictures in magazines all around the world.

Damn pretty rare to see some positivity in the interviews, great job Dexter and Branch !!!
    very refreshing

and damn Kevin English looks like a cartoon caracter

Would be awesome to see Branch get that title soon!

I love Branch and Dexter's atitude ,they some true champions !
    I hope next year we will se an even better Olympia
    @szabi.lovasz

Great interviews!! But what did Farah use, his eyes are coming out of his head. And what a bunch of nonesense is he talking, branch improved the most so he should win? It isn't about improvements, it's about the best bodybuilder on stage

Branch's time is coming. It's crazy to think the most muscular and conditioned bodybuilder on a bodybuilding stage doesn't win.
    Prepare to get Rocked: www.apixtreme.com

Quote Originally Posted by macker00001 View Post
    Branch's time is coming. It's crazy to think the most muscular and conditioned bodybuilder on a bodybuilding stage doesn't win.
    He was not the most muscular bodybuilder. Both Jay and Phil were more muscular.

Quote Originally Posted by Timme View Post
    He was the hardest/best conditioned up there. I'm not a fan of his physique, but he made his body completely symmetrical for this show. I had him 1st/3rd after prejudging (same for Jay), and Phil in 2nd..

dexter sounds real positive, i like that 1st or 4th hes my favorite bber right now
    instagram: lightsout50

Quote Originally Posted by macker00001 View Post
    ^^^ True the guy looks amazing by himself. But when hes up next to Phil and Jay his flaws become very apparent. I was at the o last year and when we saw branch we were like whoa wtf dude looks crazy! As soon as he stood next to Jay and Phil he didnt look so great, same thing happened this year. But you gotta give the guy props he keeps improving and his frame is filled with thick, dense, striated, vascular muscle
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

I like how competitive branch warren is. I really think Kevin should do open shows, it makes no sense for him to compete in 202 when he could easily compete at 215 or 225 and be a better bodybuilder.

Banned

Branch has a chance to win the Arnold Classic, but the O title will not be his. He will have to come in like Dexter did and beat an off line up of athletes. The O has always been about the back and well lets face it Branch doesn't have what most of the competitors do.

Don't know how many of you guys were there but I was. The placings were all fare. You can see as positive as the guys were they know the placings were right too. All the guys are alyways top notch. Im a big fan of Jay and phil, but I can tell you this now theres no way Phil will lose to anyone next year. Branch is great but he does not have a Mr O body. An as far as English he needs to go into the open class he already competes at 225lbs in the 202 when he loads after weigh ins. Hes up to 270lbs in the off season. Come on grow some balls an step into the open class. Lee did it for years and held his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Timme View Post
    uneed to get sum glasses bro branch wasent the most muscular????u fukin kiddin rit??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast