Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

2010 Mr Olympia

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mr. O Scorecards

Well Said Kontour.... Well Said...

"Spot on yes Spot on"

Quote Originally Posted by shockwayve3000 View Post
    well...at least bb.com gave us a glitch free webcast

HAHAHAHAHAHA No doubt. Who the fuck did they hire a bunch of 12 year olds with a SQL Server Book . To run the stream? ha

Quote Originally Posted by BIGHOUSE View Post
    Plain and simple Phil Heath won that show his body from head to toe front to back side to side was flawless...the mr. olympia is rigged because wieder is old and on his way out and he wants to pass knowing that Jay is set up to break haney and colemans record and win nine total sandows...he wants to pass knowing its in so called good hands....there is no way pics or up close jay beat heath and those who were there and heard that crowd scream when phil walked on that stage in jays town and heard half those screams when jay walked out knows the truth...period...they want to build controversy and sell tickets for next year but the problem is...by screwing heath now there is no gaurantee he will make it back 100% next year and your gambling with his career and future just to sell more tickets and create drama....you did it to Flex, you did it to Victor...and look what happend to them.......B.S.
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LMFAO What a total and utter load of crap. You probably believe that Elvis is also still walking around somewhere !!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew.200sx View Post
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LMFAO What a total and utter load of crap. You probably believe that Elvis is also still walking around somewhere !!
    I just seen elvis SO HELL YEAH I BELIEVE IT...DONT LIKE IT...SO WHAT!!! ITS MY OPINION.

I've been following the Olympia for about 28 years now and I truly have to say that the judges are definitely not doing our sport a favor with this type of judging. I respect all athletes and I have to say that I am a great fan of Kai, Dennis W., and Ronnie Rockel. But, Jay winning the show was a slap in the face not only to Phil but to all the fans who believe that the Mr. Olympia should be a combination of many things, such as great symmetry, proportion, definition, pleasing lines, a relatively small and defined waist line, hardness, definition, grainyness, etc, etc. Jay is maybe the greatest ambassador to our sport, yet that should not sway the judges to award him the title of best bdybuilder for another year. Phil was easily the better man, I really was hoping Kai would not play the mass game and come in 100%. Speaking of Kai, just looking at the pictures it is hard to understand how he was placed so low. Every muscle group on this guy is mini-Ronnie like, and although he was slightly off, he had good definition on Sat. and some good grayniness. I truly believe Kai is ahead of everybody when it comes to muscle development, yet the last few shows something was off with his condition, simply could have been harder. But looking at Jay I fail to see the hardness too, where's the symmetry and proportion?? Why are the guys with the better genetics at a disadvantage?? I think if Kai was of a lighter skin tone and had a different image, 7th place would have been something more like 4th. Just not objective when you look at this man's overwhelming bodyparts, perfect symmetry and proportion. The thing that I was upset about was that Kai apparently attempted to eat a cow in the process of carbing up. Well it's easy to talk, but only Kai knows what could have caused his extended stomach during prejudging. About Phil, I have to say that he deserved the win although I believe that he needs more sweep in his quads, but he was the top guy at this show. The judges just need to look for the best and most pleasing physique, and they missed the mark again as they did in '07.

Erroneous!...I think not...but I will be fair you made a good point about the Weider athlete thing...but this is still Joes business and no matter what company your with you all come and answer to Joe and you all come to compete in Joes event! I mean its just like how the WWE or UFC truly owns all the other competition in some way...I just think there is more to it then just Jay looking better...I personally just dont think his body was as flawless as Phil...just my 6'4" 350lbs 14%body fat 650lbs bench pressing no drug taking opinion!!!
    Attachment 214857
    Holy crap your big. Your even bigger than Bob Sapp. We need more info and pics on you Bighouse asap.

Quote Originally Posted by alexceau View Post
    I've been following the Olympia for about 28 years now and I truly have to say that the judges are definitely not doing our sport a favor with this type of judging. I respect all athletes and I have to say that I am a great fan of Kai, Dennis W., and Ronnie Rockel. But, Jay winning the show was a slap in the face not only to Phil but to all the fans who believe that the Mr. Olympia should be a combination of many things, such as great symmetry, proportion, definition, pleasing lines, a relatively small and defined waist line, hardness, definition, grainyness, etc, etc. Jay is maybe the greatest ambassador to our sport, yet that should not sway the judges to award him the title of best bdybuilder for another year. Phil was easily the better man, I really was hoping Kai would not play the mass game and come in 100%. Speaking of Kai, just looking at the pictures it is hard to understand how he was placed so low. Every muscle group on this guy is mini-Ronnie like, and although he was slightly off, he had good definition on Sat. and some good grayniness. I truly believe Kai is ahead of everybody when it comes to muscle development, yet the last few shows something was off with his condition, simply could have been harder. But looking at Jay I fail to see the hardness too, where's the symmetry and proportion?? Why are the guys with the better genetics at a disadvantage?? I think if Kai was of a lighter skin tone and had a different image, 7th place would have been something more like 4th. Just not objective when you look at this man's overwhelming bodyparts, perfect symmetry and proportion. The thing that I was upset about was that Kai apparently attempted to eat a cow in the process of carbing up. Well it's easy to talk, but only Kai knows what could have caused his extended stomach during prejudging. About Phil, I have to say that he deserved the win although I believe that he needs more sweep in his quads, but he was the top guy at this show. The judges just need to look for the best and most pleasing physique, and they missed the mark again as they did in '07.
    Another person who just plainly and simply doesn't like Jay, and playing the race card , " If Kai was of a lighter skin tone " .... Come on !!! The black people are allways so hard done by. If things don't go their way , it becomes a colour issue.

I just seen elvis SO HELL YEAH I BELIEVE IT...DONT LIKE IT...SO WHAT!!! ITS MY OPINION.
    Tell Elvis I say hi !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew.200sx View Post
    Another person who just plainly and simply doesn't like Jay, and playing the race card , " If Kai was of a lighter skin tone " .... Come on !!! The black people are allways so hard done by. If things don't go their way , it becomes a colour issue.
    Sorry friend, I'm whiter than you, but it's more than obvious how the judging goes. Formidable black athlete(Kai) and 2time AC winner slightly off places 7th, reigning white Mr. O is visibly off and wins title in '07, good definition but not hard nor grainy by far this year, still with obvious symmetry issues(right quad), wide waist, flat upper body during pre-judging still somehow manages to narrowly beat outstanding black competitor(Phil), small waisted, incredible upper and lower body, lots of pop on both days, every muscle group fits as if Michelangelo would have put the final coat on, in great shape too. So whe're the logic and the justification for the judges scoring.... oh yeah I forgot, "they like Jay's body shape better". Just laughable.
    Last edited by alexceau; October 4th, 2010 at 04:40 PM.

Jay was the clear cut winner. Big shredded and balanced=win.

I REEEEEEEEALLY wish people would stop going on about the 2007 Mr Olympia. Jay won....like Flex says , "a win is a win" . Yes it was close and Vic looked fantastic, but the outcome shouldn't be held against Jay. All he did was show up and do his best.

This isn't a beauty contest people...... it is the Mr Olympia... the biggest hardest guy wins......and for those of you that still aren't sure...it was Jay Cutler !

Well said "H.I.I.T"

I wonder how many more years of this great injustice bodybuilding fans around the world will have to endure. By the way, I said Jay is a great ambassador to our sport, just clearly not the best athlete. His supporters keep yelling about size, hardness, etc. Sorry dudes, Jay had decent definition but his hardness is mostly in his lower body, upper body not that hard and grainy. There are glaring symmetry issues too, left to right quad, better than in previous years to but still too obvious. People kept harping on Vic's left leg, but his quad symmetry was better than Jay's even last year, just a mere year after the injury. In their opinion, pleasing lines and symmetry have no place in our sport... so then Marcus Ruhl, another mass freak should have won pro shows aplenty. When he lost to more symmetrical guys we were told that he was simply too blocky and needed better proportions. These guidelines do not apply to Jay, obviously. This sort of thinking has to stop in order to allow the sport to become more credible, the judges have to stop judging names and start judging physiques.
    Last edited by alexceau; October 5th, 2010 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alexceau View Post
    I wonder how many more years of this great injustice bodybuilding fans around the world will have to endure. By the way, I said Jay is a great ambassador to our sport, just clearly not the best athlete. His supporters keep yelling about size, hardness, etc. Sorry dudes, Jay had decent definition but his hardness is mostly in his lower body, upper body not that hard and grainy. There are glaring symmetry issues too, left to right quad, better than in previous years to but still too obvious. People kept harping on Vic's left leg, but his quad symmetry was better than Jay's even last year, just a mere year after the injury. In their opinion, pleasing lines and symmetry have no place in our sport... so then Marcus Ruhl, another mass freak should have won pro shows aplenty. When he lost to more symmetrical guys we were told that he was simply too blocky and needed better proportions. These guidelines do not apply to Jay, obviously. This sort of thinking has to stop in order to allow the sport to become more credible, the judges have to stop judging names and start judging physiques.
    The solution......become a judge !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123