Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New to the forum...

Default New to the forum...

Hello everyone,

As the title of my thread says, I am totally new to the MD Forum - you're looking at my first post! I'm not even sure that this is the right place for this post, but it didn't seem to fit in any other category, so here we go.

A little about me: I am female, 27 years old, and I currently live in San Diego, California although I grew up in Hawaii. I just finished grad school, and now I am waiting for the results of my licensing exam and looking for a job. I live with my boyfriend. We've been together for about a year and a half.

Why I'm here: The aforementioned boyfriend is a bodybuilder and will be competing in the NPC Excalibur on Dec. 4th in Culver City, California. Before we started dating, I knew pretty much nothing about bodybuilding, fitness, or being healthy. When we first got together, and he shared with me his dreams about bodybuilding, I still didn't really get it. But now that we have been together for a while and have talked about our future as a couple, as well as our own individual goals, I understand what he wants to do, and I fully support it. He is also extremely supportive of me and my goals, fitness and otherwise. When I gained a bunch of weight studying for my exams and told him I wanted to lose it, he said, "cool, I can help, let's do this." I figure, what better time for me to start getting in shape then when he is prepping for a show? Plus, when does Kerry Cutler ever step out with Jay looking sloppy? Never!

So I guess what this boils down to is, I am here to learn (1) more about bodybuilding and how I can be supportive for my man and help him reach his goals and (2) how I can reach my own fitness goals, which do not include competing.

Well, that's about it. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am looking forward to talking with and learning from you guys. Hope you all are having a great day and thanks for reading.

Hello, and welcome to MD!

It actually looks like you've got a start to a great journal with that first post. You should consider letting me move it into out Women's Training Jounal Forum, so you can get continual feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    Hello, and welcome to MD!

It actually looks like you've got a start to a great journal with that first post. You should consider letting me move it into out Women's Training Jounal Forum, so you can get continual feedback.
    Hi! Sure, that would be okay with me. I would like to get a training journal started anyway.

Welcome to MD

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Welcome! You're in the right place to learn and help achieve your goals

Spotter

welcome!
    Save up to 10% with discount code DKT737 at trueprotein.com

Thank you! =)