Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HARDCORE: Robert Burneika's Homemade Gym in Lithuania w/Pull Up Bar Made from a Russian Tank!

Default HARDCORE: Robert Burneika's Homemade Gym in Lithuania w/Pull Up Bar Made from a Russian Tank!

Now this is a treat.

Super heavyweight national title hopeful Robert Burneika gives a tour of the gym he built in the garage of his attic in Lithuania with barbells made out of train wheels and motorcycle engines, pull up bars made out of Russian tank parts and holes in the roof. This is where it all began for the bodybuilder who now trains at Gold's Gym at Flamingo and Sandhill in Las Vegas.

Hardcore!

Thumbs up

Man, that was FREAKIN AWESOME!! Now THATS desire and drive! Tank parts and shit built from scratch. The pully was awesome. Man now I want to see Cedric McMillian's fabled stick gym from when he was stationed overseas!

Love Roberts accent! He sounds like badguy or thug from some random Arnold movie!

Good stuff MD!!!!

For more on Robert, you can check out this lifestyle video we did with him last July before the 2010 USAs:

A Day in the Life of
    USA Championships Super Heavyweight
    Robert Burneika

will the kuclo video be up today?

that was quite possibly the coolest thing i've ever seen

very similar to my first gym, that was in the basement of a school and all the equipment was handmade by the owner. the lat pull down machine, actually all the cable machines, had these huge metal boxes in wich we had to load metal plates. so is fun when i read stuff like ''a new hardcore gym opened in my town, loud music and shit....''. we didn't even had music, everybody (who owned one) was bringing his own stereo and tried to outloud the others, fights used to start because of this. that was hardcore LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Larva View Post
    so is fun when i read stuff like ''a new hardcore gym opened in my town, loud music and shit....''. we didn't even had music, everybody (who owned one) was bringing his own stereo and tried to outloud the others, fights used to start because of this. that was hardcore LOL
    LOL
    So true!

Yeah. Too bad we couldn't see the outside of the garage attic. I heard the dog barking throughout the whole vid and pictured goats grazing and llamas hoofing it around the place.

Robert is a cool cat for sure. Wish him well in Atlanta.

A great place to work out made by a great guy.

I worked out in a gym which had a lat machine with a wood block pully and a natural fiber rope.

Back in the day all lat machines were plate loaded. You'd put plates on a bar which hooked into the end of the "cable". It was not uncommon for these weights to swing back and forth if you jerked on the cable.

I love Burneika's vids on MD awesome dude
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Robert is the man.... very good stuff indeed!
    www.jimmachak.com

Cool Old School home gym

Just shows you can build muscle anywhere if you have the desire.
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Thats was so cool. I thought i had a hardcore gym. Awesome.

That was one of the best videos i've seen that home made stuff was crazy almost like my basement thanks for posting.

Truely awesome!! Saying the dude has desire would be an understatement very cool video. Best of luck Robert come in conditioned and you should do well. Thanks for giving us a look inside what started your journey.

Good video, Butch!

quote: "this is freekien hardcore gym"..... lol. that video was bad ass right up until they show the van dam poster then it all went to shit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast