Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

2010 Mr Olympia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Day in the Life: Jay Cutler Takes a Trip to Charlotte, NC for the 2010 Mid-Atlantic Classic

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LilSho View Post
    Jay had two hours of sleep the night before. We met at 7:30am to leave for the radio station so I am sure he was up way before that. He said he was doing cardio at 2am actually that morning. He was falling asleep in the car between locations and fell asleep in the green room while we waited for him to go on his 11:00am live spot on the morning tv show. Right after that we went back to the hotel where Jay slept until about 4:30 or so when I woke him up so we could get in a workout. Jay was tired to say the least but was a great sport!

Stay tuned. Tonight I am working on the video of his guest posing appearance at the Mid-Atlantic Classic from tonight.
    I look Foward To this Great Guest Posing Lilshoe! Jay is just insane towrds the fans and is a great role model for up and coming pros!

He did a great job....one of the female fans ended up wearing about half of his tanner on her shirt...I don't think she minded though. He came out into the crowd and all, gave a very humble speech when he was finished, and took pics with everyone who asked...Cedric was in the house as well and was his usual cool-ass self...very friendly and outgoing...two great reps for bodybuilding right there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12