Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Robert Burneika Interview and Posing 7 Hours Before Pre-Judging at the 2010 NPC Nationals

Default Robert Burneika Interview and Posing 7 Hours Before Pre-Judging at the 2010 NPC Nationals

Robert Burneika photos at weigh ins one day out:

Banned

Hmm...Good. But he could be harder.

Default Good work.

Looks good. Excellent lateral sweep on the quads and good separation, but think his midsection makes his chest and back look a tad less impressive. Maybe its just food and it will look tighter come the show! Seems like a decent bloke from the vids, so wish him all the best!

looks better than lastime, hams and glutes are tighter but that wide waist will hurt him against some taller more symmetrical bodybuilders like it does with branch. a tad blocky but he may get the nod this time.

oh well next year..

youngitalianstallion

from the front i'm impressed but from the back.... i think he will battle with Kuclo for the 1st spot or at least 3rd...

This is going to be interesting.

I think he still needs to bring up his hams. His quads got bigger but his hams still look like they are lacking. It does look better than he has in the past.

he won't win because he isn't black.
    AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
    MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Quote Originally Posted by wastedtime View Post
    Looks good. Excellent lateral sweep on the quads and good separation, but think his midsection makes his chest and back look a tad less impressive. Maybe its just food and it will look tighter come the show! Seems like a decent bloke from the vids, so wish him all the best!
    what wide waist????

He still got 24 more hours of carbing up. He will be fuller and harder tonight and tomorrow night for the finals. No one will out mass him, so if he holds this conditioning, he will most likely take it!

I'm hoping he wins good luck bobert.

He'll definitely get his pro card within a year or so but I can't ever see him winning an IFBB show. His physique isn't very pleasant to look at; horrible symmetry, bad skin etc. I wish him the best though he seems like a humble competitor.

This isnt his best yet....either its his lack of knowledge with nutrition/pre contest or hes training too light the last 3 weeks or so.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceCook View Post
    This isnt his best yet....either its his lack of knowledge with nutrition/pre contest or hes training too light the last 3 weeks or so.
    Right, because 1) he hasn't been training forever and a day and has no idea what he's doing nutritionally, or 2) he trains with Dennis Wolf and goes too light.

What are you talking about?
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .