Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The ARNOLD is God Thread

Foreman, how far do you think Arnold would've taken his physique if he had understood proper training/nutrition early on in his career? Kind of a bleak question seeing as he was already Mr. O and you can't do better than that. But with a proper diet and training method, do you think he could've built a body that could hang with today's pros?

Awesome Awesome thread thanx.

What I like about it is that there a few pics that I have never seen before. Thanx again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardly Krishna View Post
    Foreman, how far do you think Arnold would've taken his physique if he had understood proper training/nutrition early on in his career? Kind of a bleak question seeing as he was already Mr. O and you can't do better than that. But with a proper diet and training method, do you think he could've built a body that could hang with today's pros?
    I'll answer this for Foreman cuz I think we both agree: YES ! Arnold didn't do slin , synthol or GH , had little knowledge of nutrition and had basic equipment at his disposal. I don't care how many hundreds or pros are out there today , he had great genetics for bodybuilding and the smarts and drive as well. Had huge legs been necessary to win the O back when he was winning it he would have gone out and added inches to them to. He actually had a good shape to his quads and in the early years they were quite good. IMO Oliva , Nubret and Arnold all had incredibly good genetics and could hang with any pro today given the same knowledge and drugs.
    Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by Hardly Krishna View Post
    I have no idea but can guess. I would bet if he started competing in the 1980s and not the 1960's he would have worked legs much more and had a better grasp of diet and training, plus steroid use changed big time by the 1980's.....and that does not include GH and slin yet. So probably 15lbs bigger so about 255 ripped. Now post 1990 with all the new drugs I would never want to know.

GeorgeForemanRules

Probably 1974 but it looks more like 1973 to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqL7LlkxT18"]YouTube - Main Bodybuilding Poses by Arnold Schwarzenegger[/ame]
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Foreman, fantastic thread, big thumbs up. Many pictures I have never seen before .... and there's nothing as inspiring as watching Arnold in his prime shape.

Btw, he has without a doubt shrunken, and rather dramatically so. I googled a little a found this obscure site, http://www.celebheights.com/s/Arnold...egger-177.html, that has an ongoing discussion on it.

Scary I believe is this photo, Tiger Woods is not even 6'1'', and somehow I have a hard time believing Arnold is 6'1'' today after seeing it:

Banned

This thread rules, Arnold is the best bodybuilder that has ever walked the face of the earth, Arnold is numero uno, it is what it is

GeorgeForemanRules

Hey Foreman. You got any of his training vids?

GeorgeForemanRules

No GH guts, man I miss that old bb look!
    Old weight: 274 lbs (Dec 27th '07)
    Current weight: 198 lbs (August 25 '09)

GeorgeForemanRules

A few more.

thank you very much arnold is the greatest bodybuilder of all the time

GeorgeForemanRules

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast