Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: MD EXCLUSIVE!! Victor Martinez Reveals What Happened at the 2010 Olympia

Dedicated Noob

You know Vic is Leo 29.07......, When a lion is disappointed angry to nobody else body to himself watch out for the distruction to occur, Vic im you fan, i also was disappointed by your 8th position but you know that last forced rep counts a lot in the stage, take care man always always routine for you Boss i tend to believe i your number 1 fan, plz do damage on the Arnold keep in mind when you train you dont just for your self you other people hopes and dreams come please please i believe and i know Vic can get back to the top 3, Mike i hate you i dont like when other man make feel emotional, your video wow wow man much respect, i wish i can save this video........Vic dont hate for this but think abt a new trainer .... just think abt it
    Last edited by Siyamazi; October 28th, 2010 at 02:17 AM. Reason: for the love of the sport

Default vic

i still think he is one of the best bodybuilders around n has a really nice body i would rather look like victor than j all blocky lol

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Siyamazi View Post
    i wish i can save this video........
    You can save this video. Use Firefox and install ANT Video Downlowder. It's an add on for Fire Fox. It allows you to save media like this. Very handy for all sites that use this format, like Youtube.

Victor already is a champion. If he could only get some different perspective he could realize he's in the prime of his life and he's gifted genetically. I'd give up decades of my life to be where he's at right now. Every second spent in the gym doing what he does is a huge privilege not an entitlement.

Some of the stuff in Pumping Iron was staged but entertaining video none the less.
    Get Ripped, Get Laid.

did anyone else shiver and cringed from the short clip of vic knee surgery
    HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

I agree I think his gear stack is way off. He needs that Branch Warren stack , to get that insane freaky hardness.. It has nothing to do with his work ethic. Good luck next year Vic..
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceCook View Post
    Always liked Vic's Character. Crazy Physque, the dude has some massive quads, but comparing to Jay, not so great obviously.

Well he has some options

1) Increase Dosages drastically

2) Synthol

3) No machines all year, just heavy squats every week.

Lol guessed it was mike p right away, just simply because it was encoded right.

triple the quality using a camera that was probably 1/5th the price!

Everyone loves a strong comeback story. BEST OF LUCK VIC!!!

And Mike, yet another top notch video!!!

More of this MD!! MORE! MORE! MORE!

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimmy View Post
    did anyone else shiver and cringed from the short clip of vic knee surgery
    thank god i have no knee probs

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
    Lol guessed it was mike p right away, just simply because it was encoded right.

triple the quality using a camera that was probably 1/5th the price!
    Correct! $800 Canon Vixia HV 40. Fits in the palm of my hand. You know what they say...it's not how big it is, it's how you use it! LOL!
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Quote Originally Posted by lastrep View Post
    THIS IS the type and quality of video that all the bb websites needs to bring each and every time. MD is lucky to be able to post Mike's work..

Mike Pulcinella is the best in the business, he actually makes workout segments interesting again and his narration brings LIFE to his work.

Keep up the great work Mike.

ps - besides Kai and Victor, any other athletes are you following or is this strictly a Gerard Dente deal for now?
    I am in the middle of editing a full length doc about Rodney Roller's recent attempt to turn pro at the North Americans. I have been working on a DVD for Adela Garcia for a while now. I am getting ready to start shooting for a DVD for Fouad Abiad. And I have been talking to Jose Raymond about working with him, but nothing is definite yet.

Thanks to everyone for your kudos and support. I means a lot to me!

Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube page or Facebook friend me for more updates. Or you can PM me your email address and I will add you to my notification list. Don't worry, I never share email addresses with anyone!

Great video and gives you a lot of insight into what goes on in a pros head during the competition.

Vic still has the best shape and structure in that Olympia lineup.
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Banned

Wow! After an injury and surgery like that most people would not even dare to train legs Damn, what a true Warrior

Hands down the best video I have seen on here in a while.
    Prepare to get Rocked: www.apixtreme.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    Wow! After an injury and surgery like that most people would not even dare to train legs Damn, what a true Warrior
    I agree! I don't know how he can give it his all with the memory of that injury in his head!

Mike is in a class all his own with these videos, that's all there is to it.

Great job pulling all that painful honesty out of Victor, too. It lets us see what the guy is really all about and how this sport goes so far beyond just lifting weights, eating chicken breasts, and using gear.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast