Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: MD EXCLUSIVE!! Victor Martinez Reveals What Happened at the 2010 Olympia

Nice work Mike! You killed it as always!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSho View Post
    Nice work Mike! You killed it as always!
    Thanks for your help with the export specs!!
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Quote Originally Posted by mike pulcinella View Post
    Thanks for your help with the export specs!!
    They worked alright?

Quote Originally Posted by LilSho View Post
    They worked alright?
    Video looks crisp and beautiful thanks to you!

Video looks crisp and beautiful thanks to you!
    heh, the video looks crisp thanks to YOU...not me. Though I did help you avoid any squashed or skewed catastrophes.

its funny how everyone is talking more about mike instead of victor....

I agree with dmm3218, I do think he looks insane in some poses, but i am still tired of all of these excuses show after show, I am not talking about the knee tear or his sister passing, but the shows following that when he claimed he was 100% and then when he finished poorly had an excuse surface weeks later, maybe its just the reality that he tore is patellar tendon and i think he is like 35-36? years old now, has never had insane conditioning(maybe 2001 at the gnc) and probally never will again..anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by kselfptfitness View Post
    its funny how everyone is talking more about mike instead of victor....
    What is there to talk about that Vic hasnt said himself? All we can do now is watch and wait. Unless you like speculating a bunch of BS.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOf1 View Post
    Victor needs to get with George Farrah. He'd get him in dry and lean as shit! Best of luck to you Big Vic! Always rootin for you buddy.
    Also, great work on the footage Mike.

This was Vic's best, hes not going to get any leaner....that being said, its basically hes quad size thats killing him, up the dosages, and grow those wheels to match his upper body.

great vid

Banned

I agree! I don't know how he can give it his all with the memory of that injury in his head!
    I know man, Victor is really a warrior man, he really is

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    I know man, Victor is really a warrior man, he really is
    Was that english LOL
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by dmm3218 View Post
    I dont fucking get it man. I would be a horrible judge. Am I the only one who thinks he looked great and has some of the best back shots ever.

I didnt like his color but he looked awesome to me and it was a tremendous olympia line up

The guy looks sick and I dont think he will ever have the wheels of some of these other guys because god didnt make him that way!

he DID look great..of course. you have to look great to even be on that stage....but...at that level,subtle differences,tiny distinctions in shape, fullness, insertion points, structure, dryness, condition etc, can take you from the top spot to not making the top 10!! its insane, i know, but thats the olympia and thats why the last man standing on that stage can truly call himself the best bodybuilder on the planet.

i feel the same way as you do when i watch olympic diving. the diver will do this awesome, flawless, impossible dive and then the announcer will go " ohhh, nooo!!! thats gonna really hurt his score!" im like " what the fuck was wrong with THAT!!?!?" lol! i just cant see it, but its subtle and those that know what theyre looking at..CAN see it!

PS...TO MY AMAZINGLY TALENTED BROTHER!! why did it take you 45 years to discover this talent of yours!?!? you wasted 1/2 your life trying to be in a successful rock band when you shoulda been behind a camera!! not to mention the years in the priesthood... (had to throw that in there, sorry) this clip is just another in a series of excellent videos youve brought to the sport of bodybuilding!! kudos, bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by dave pulcinella View Post
    he DID look great..of course. you have to look great to even be on that stage....but...at that level,subtle differences,tiny distinctions in shape, fullness, insertion points, structure, dryness, condition etc, can take you from the top spot to not making the top 10!! its insane, i know, but thats the olympia and thats why the last man standing on that stage can truly call himself the best bodybuilder on the planet.

i feel the same way as you do when i watch olympic diving. the diver will do this awesome, flawless, impossible dive and then the announcer will go " ohhh, nooo!!! thats gonna really hurt his score!" im like " what the fuck was wrong with THAT!!?!?" lol! i just cant see it, but its subtle and those that know what theyre looking at..CAN see it!
    Well put, bro.

this gets you 8th

I do that circuit style for legs, I have knee issues as well and it works well, but with all the huffing a cursing dramatics Victor is doing, the fact is he aint working to 100%. None of it was to failure, and if it aint to failure theres no point. You can do circuits of 10 sets but if you stop 5 reps before failure it doesnt matter, Look at the video of Dorian training Cormier on youtube you can see the drastic difference. Victor got eighth because he wasnt dry and he was much smaller. He is capable of climbing back but only if he sacrifices his body, soul and mind for it like Dorian or Ronnie.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast