Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: MD EXCLUSIVE!! Victor Martinez Reveals What Happened at the 2010 Olympia

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Mike Your The best Video Guy in the Industry! I hope you do some work with Evan for his arnold countdown!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Mike Your The best Video Guy in the Industry! I hope you do some work with Evan for his arnold countdown!
    Thanks Mayor! Tell Even to call me! :-)
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Quote Originally Posted by kselfptfitness View Post
    speculating a bunch of bs?? hmmm that was one of two post i've ever made on this site in the year i've been a member.. obviously i'm not one to speculate....
    I quoted you, but my comment was actually directed AT you. It was just a general comment for all those replying. Vic stated his position and his goals for the future. And, as you can see, beyond that this thread is filled with a bunch of speculative post after that....

this interview was awesome! Mike does an awesome job with great questions, content, lightining, and editing! Victor is gonna make a big comeback, I know it!

Caleb Ralston
    www.youtube.com/believevideo

Quote Originally Posted by calebr.09 View Post
    this interview was awesome! Mike does an awesome job with great questions, content, lightining, and editing! Victor is gonna make a big comeback, I know it!

Caleb Ralston
    www.youtube.com/believevideo
    Thanks! The success of the video depends on the subject and Vic always does his best when I interview him.

Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Durand View Post
    I agree, Mike's video skills are amazing.
    Thanks bro! But my kind of vid takes a LOT of time. People also want to see things FAST and the MD video crew have to be praised for their ability to turn around a quality video faster than anyone!

I've told you before, man, I wouldn't want your job! It's a grind, but I know you love it. You guys put up a hell of a lot of content for the forum members and they appreciate it. I feel very lucky that MHP, MuscleMeds and Xero Limits give me the luxury of time to produce something a little different. I think there's a demand for both styles, for sure.

any new training vids with vic coming soon?
    GO HARD OR GO HOME

Quote Originally Posted by ericplay View Post
    any new training vids with vic coming soon?
    We are shooting one this week!

I will post it here of course, but you can Facebook friend request me to get the first update when it is ready.

Agreed! Congrats Mike!
    Reach down inside and be a fuckin pro!!! -- Marvin Lewis

Hey Mike, big fan of your work and can't wait for the Victor DVD to come out! Should be an awesome story considering all his ups and downs! Would be great to see it conclude with him winning the NY PRO or even the OLYMPIA!

Quote Originally Posted by MhpRep View Post
    Hey Mike, big fan of your work and can't wait for the Victor DVD to come out! Should be an awesome story considering all his ups and downs! Would be great to see it conclude with him winning the NY PRO or even the OLYMPIA!
    Agreed been waiting on this for a while... above all the possible come backs his is the most dramatic... Would be great to see him end with a big win.. Guy is real cool and of course a gifted bb

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by MhpRep View Post
    Same here

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456