Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super-DMZ rx~Dimethazine

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Which I what I have been saying all along....and when I made mention that methylmasteron was stronger than Anadrol for muscle fiber gowth... I was told (by the good doctor) I was "Full of shit"!

Glad you pulled this study out. What I really want to know about Dzine compared to SD is how it affects cholesterol? If women can run 20mg/day for4 5 days with minimal liver isse, what is the drug's effect on cholesterol? Of course, there is no connection between the 2, but as I age, I find I worry a LOT more about cholsterol than anything else when it comes to oral AAS.

If it turn out it isn't too bad on cholesterol (will probably have no such luck...lol) and we already know it's relatively mild on the liver....this steroid could be run like Dianbol used to be run....8-10 weeks cycle if wanted.

I am guessing it takes about a 50% greater dosage to yield up the same mucle building effects as SD, in general. I ran Dimeth from I-Force for only a couple weeks about a year ago at 45 mg/day and it seemed about equal to 30 mg/day of SD....the physical effects seemed the same too, as far as strength, how I looked and felt.

If it turns out this drug is not too damaging to cholesterol...which means it could be run for longer....and 45mg/day gives about the same gains as 30 mg/day of SD....this should tun out to be a superior choice to straight SD.
    Until I saw that abstract I thought your claims were outlandish to be honest. I wish you would have produced the science then but no biggie. The bottom line is, you are correct.

I agree, this is a very impressive steroid. I am not a big fan of the less traditional steroids as you know but the more I use this and read about it the more I am convinced this is the most well rounded OTC sup currently available.

I imagine it will have the same effects on lipids as most steroids but proper cycle support should mitigate that. I use fiber, plant sterols and omega 3 fish oils daily.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

How's your cycle HI? How much weight have you put on and what are the sides like?

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Until I saw that abstract I thought your claims were outlandish to be honest. I wish you would have produced the science then but no biggie. The bottom line is, you are correct.

I agree, this is a very impressive steroid. I am not a big fan of the less traditional steroids as you know but the more I use this and read about it the more I am convinced this is the most well rounded OTC sup currently available.

I imagine it will have the same effects on lipids as most steroids but proper cycle support should mitigate that. I use fiber, plant sterols and omega 3 fish oils daily.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My favorite post of the month. Show this abstract to the good doctor...and I will be willing to delete his "full of shit" comment from that thread if he asks nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by bigal View Post
    How's your cycle HI? How much weight have you put on and what are the sides like?
    this. Interested to see your final thoughts on this product...

Quote Originally Posted by bigal View Post
    I am on day 8 of 20mg dimethazine daily. I always run testosterone so I am on a test base as well. I gained about 3 lbs right off the bat, maybe 5 days in with a very clean diet. I have had zero sides. Yesterday I noticed my calfs were pumped walking around the house, Kinda like a d-bol pump. Tonight was the first night I felt "on". In the gym I had a very strong pump training arms. I had lots of drive in the gym so I did a high intensity work out with only 20-30 seconds rest between sets.

I am not sure how to describe this steroid yet. Maybe a dry D-bol? I don't have any water retention and notrmally d-bol blows me up with water. However this steroid has started working very fast compared to traditional ones. I did not expect anything this fast.

I guess the best way to describe Dimethazine is a fast, dry d-bol.

I slightly increased cals the first day but tonight I am very hungry. I have felt this many times before. My body is ready to grow so I will increase cals again tonight.

I am drinking tons of water. If my urine is slightly yellow I pound 16 oz of water immediately. I am using Liv 52 for liver support and so I stay hungry.

I have run orals for months at a time so the next few weeks should be interesting. I am just going to keep going on this for a while to get a better feel for it.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I am on day 8 of 20mg dimethazine daily. I always run testosterone so I am on a test base as well. I gained about 3 lbs right off the bat, maybe 5 days in with a very clean diet. I have had zero sides. Yesterday I noticed my calfs were pumped walking around the house, Kinda like a d-bol pump. Tonight was the first night I felt "on". In the gym I had a very strong pump training arms. I had lots of drive in the gym so I did a high intensity work out with only 20-30 seconds rest between sets.

I am not sure how to describe this steroid yet. Maybe a dry D-bol? I don't have any water retention and notrmally d-bol blows me up with water. However this steroid has started working very fast compared to traditional ones. I did not expect anything this fast.

I guess the best way to describe Dimethazine is a fast, dry d-bol.

I slightly increased cals the first day but tonight I am very hungry. I have felt this many times before. My body is ready to grow so I will increase cals again tonight.

I am drinking tons of water. If my urine is slightly yellow I pound 16 oz of water immediately. I am using Liv 52 for liver support and so I stay hungry.

I have run orals for months at a time so the next few weeks should be interesting. I am just going to keep going on this for a while to get a better feel for it.
    Cool man! I know with sd the gains come very fast but I don't ever feel "on" till about the 7th or 8th day because that's when the strength comes. I didn't think to much about this dzine but I may consider it down the road for something a little less harsh than straight sd. The only side I really get off of sd is back pumps but they're pretty severe and can be brought on by simply walking across the house! Blood pressure goes up a little but nothing crazy. Do you think you'll up the dose?