Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super-DMZ rx~Dimethazine

Over the years I have found a combination of sups that really help my lipids. When I go on orals I step up my liver and lipid support since orals stress these markers.

Omega 3 fish oils are a start. Do not use a complex. Omega 3 fish oil only. 6 grams daily.

Fiber intake needs to increase. Eat fiberous veggies with your meals. If you cannot get 20 grams of fiber in per day use sups. There are fiber powders for your shakes or chewable fiber tabs. I use 4 grams right before bedtime but I get fiber all day. Fiber can lower bad cholesterol quite a bit.

Plant sterols really lower LDL. I use a product called Cholestoff. It will lower LDL significantly. Here is a site for info. I buy mine at Sams club.
    http://www.naturemade.com/hearthealth/

Niacin raises HDL in a dose dependant relationship. When all else fails use Niacin.

Clean eating is not only good for lipids but good for liver health. Avoid bad fats and sugary foods.

CQ-10 is a great anti-oxidant for the heart. It has also been clinically proven to lower blood pressure.

Liv 52 has hundreds of studies demonstrating it's ability to lower liver enzymes and increase protein synthesis.

Hydration is also key to liver health. Drink 1-2 gallons of water daily. When you are on orals and see yellow urine increase your water intake.

20mg Super-DMZ daily with the above support sups or something similar.

50mg Clomid daily for 4-6 weeks post cycle for recovery.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Dedicated Noob

I ordered it on Wednesday night at 9:00 pm and it got here today (Monday). Great service!!

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    50mg Clomid daily for 4-6 weeks post cycle for recovery.
    I'm sure you have answered this a hundred times, but why clomid over nolva? Tuned sports recommends nolva.

Thanks

Banned

I swear this shit dryed out my joints, I will know for sure in 2 weeks time.

What would be the longest you could cycle this by itself at 20mg daily?
    My job allows me to break shit without consequences or repercussions!!

Quote Originally Posted by LadderMan View Post
    What would be the longest you could cycle this by itself at 20mg daily?
    Most men can tolerate between 10-20 mg daily for 6-8 weeks however more adventuresome users may use up to 40mg daily for shorter durations like 3-4 weeks.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Quote Originally Posted by reformathard View Post
    I'm sure you have answered this a hundred times, but why clomid over nolva? Tuned sports recommends nolva.

Thanks
    Either will work but I like Clomid.

Which would be better, a longer weaker cycle or a shorter stronger cycle? For size gains?
    My job allows me to break shit without consequences or repercussions!!

in Llewellyn's book, it says "the 5-alpha reductase enzyme does not metabolize dimethazine, so its relative androgenicity is not affected by the concurrent use of finasteride or durasteride."

so it's saying that finasteride has no effect in helping prevent hair loss with dimethazine; but it really has a low chance of happening with that compound anyway...right?

Banned

OK after 1 month on DMz.

I had a 9 site caliper done a month ago, and now today by the same person.

According to his measurements; 5lbs of lbm increased .5 pounds of fat gained. Satisfied with dmz for sure.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Liv 52 has hundreds of studies demonstrating it's ability to lower liver enzymes and increase protein synthesis.

Hydration is also key to liver health. Drink 1-2 gallons of water daily. When you are on orals and see yellow urine increase your water intake.
    Hey heavy, I've got two questions. If Liv52 increases protein synthesis, would it be useful for me to take that without even being on cycle? My liver/lipids/health status is absolutely fine as I've never cycled before and my diet is pretty good for the past few years. (Also: No alcohol or drugs ever).

I know drinking water is key. I think I get in about 3-4 liters a day now, which is nearly a gallon. When on a testosterone cycle, which compared to orals isn't hard on the liver at all, what would be sufficient water intake?