Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sibil Peeters: The Trainer from Hell

And here are a few more videos...

Now, the floor is open to questions for Sibil. When I asked her if she could take the time to answer a few questions, she said, “Yes that is fine. They ask me now already in Roelly's Thread. Let’s go with the fun.

So…if you have any questions for Sibil, leave them here!

Hi Sibil; great to have you here at MD

What is your view on higher rep - light weight training in the off season for growth? How about overall?

HD thanks

I know there are several contradictory answers to YOUR question
    My experiences,by one person works it well to grow and some other persons not.
    I personally think heavy training off season at most (8/12 reps) is the best for most off my athletes to grow

awesome stuff adina! i have been dying to find out the story on sibil and you answered my questions and more .. keep up the great work! thanks

Interesting reading and photos , thanks for sharing this. Sibil is BRILLIANT and AWESOME

Whats contest Quincy is doing next?

Anne

THE Arnold Classic

1. What type of approach do you take to contest prep? High amounts of cardio? Low carb? What does it take to get shredded?

2. Why does Roelly get NO rest between sets when prepping for a show? Wouldn't that lower the weights he is able to use a LOT and make his muscles shrink?

Quote Originally Posted by iliftpesos View Post
    awesome stuff adina! i have been dying to find out the story on sibil and you answered my questions and more .. keep up the great work! thanks
    Thanks! I was excited when she consented to the interview. I'm like you, I wanted to know her story!

1)

Start met heavy training, competition preparation goes every time Otherwise,for building 8/10 repetitions and 4/5 sets, and cardio 3x a week
    One time We working with Fats and the other time Carbohydrates

Every four weeks, the diet in preparation change
    We are also starting 4 to 5 months in advance with diets
    For hardness we do a lot of cardio the last 6 weeks and are low in carbohydrates and plenty of fish

2)
    This type of training ables him togeth stronger muscle and more andurance to performer the excises.
    True this kind of training he is able togeth muscle grow instate of breaking the muscle

Great thread

Great threat fitAdina.

She deserves one
    Last edited by suyker; November 10th, 2010 at 12:59 PM.

Gonna be checking out this thread often!

The youtube videos of the shoulder WO don't work. I was looking forward to a delt WO form hell this weekend
    iForce Nutrition Athlete
    iTrain iCompete iDominate iForce

when you first started trying to train guys, did you find that you got a lot of people being negative due to your sex?

if so how long did it take them to see you knew what you were doing ?

Hey Sibil

Its gonna be some exiting months.

Roelly and Florence

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; November 10th, 2010 at 03:04 PM. Reason: embed the tube

Quote Originally Posted by FitSuzanne View Post
    Gonna be checking out this thread often!

The youtube videos of the shoulder WO don't work. I was looking forward to a delt WO form hell this weekend
    Thanks for letting me know, Suzanne.

I removed this videos.

Here's what he wrote about the workout:

Well, here I am in Rotterdam, shot Roelly doing legs today, fuck me, talk about volume training, Sibil really is a trainer from hell and Roelly? He is one focussed, hardcore mofo and boy is he looking BIG at the moment! Jesus...

She even put me through delts earlier and killed me completely, I chose delts as presently I'm chucking up the 110's in the dumbell press for 6-8 reps, but that's with my back braced against a 80% bench, her way is simply sitting on the end of the bench and with her pushing the dumbells right down and out with you pushing back, I was struggling with the 20kg's, I ain't kidding!!!

Then that was giant setted with front dumbell raises then straight into seated bent over lateral raises, for four cyles with just enough rest for the other guy to go...

Then it was 4 cycles of seated high cable pulls, then upright rows (which I haven't done in probably 15 years), then these odd seated lateral where you go from ear level up to behind your head which burned like a frikkin' blowtorch...Ooooch!

Then 4 sets of dumbell shrugs (I never train traps so this was a real shock to the system)...

I tell ya, training in way that is completely alien to me was a real jolt for my body...Anyone that doubts it should keep quiet until they actually train with Sibil trust me, I've never lost my lunch from doing delts in all my years of training - it's brutal, really, really brutal...

To find out all about my trip to Rotterdam check out the next issue of MD where I'll be showing my best shots of Roelly doing legs (which we did today), back (ten am tomorrow) and chest (on Thursday) as well as at least 6 of the very best Dutch athletes that Sibil looks after...

I'm shocked by how high the standard is over here and believe me when I say that it is mainly down to Sibil, she is one incredible woman and really does deserve all the attention she has been given of late...I'm blown away be her to be frank...

Her energy and dedication is amazing, she literally trains EVERYONE in the gym at the same time darting from one person to the next addressing and correcting both their form and intensity, she really does NOT miss a trick as even I tried on one or two sets myself! No such luck though...
    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; November 10th, 2010 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by suyker View Post
    Great threat fitAdina.

She deserves one
    Thanks! I thought she did too!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast