Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sibil Peeters: The Trainer from Hell

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    Thanks for letting me know, Suzanne.

I removed this videos.

Here's what he wrote about the workout:

Well, here I am in Rotterdam, shot Roelly doing legs today, fuck me, talk about volume training, Sibil really is a trainer from hell and Roelly? He is one focussed, hardcore mofo and boy is he looking BIG at the moment! Jesus...

She even put me through delts earlier and killed me completely, I chose delts as presently I'm chucking up the 110's in the dumbell press for 6-8 reps, but that's with my back braced against a 80% bench, her way is simply sitting on the end of the bench and with her pushing the dumbells right down and out with you pushing back, I was struggling with the 20kg's, I ain't kidding!!!

Then that was giant setted with front dumbell raises then straight into seated bent over lateral raises, for four cyles with just enough rest for the other guy to go...

Then it was 4 cycles of seated high cable pulls, then upright rows (which I haven't done in probably 15 years), then these odd seated lateral where you go from ear level up to behind your head which burned like a frikkin' blowtorch...Ooooch!

Then 4 sets of dumbell shrugs (I never train traps so this was a real shock to the system)...

I tell ya, training in way that is completely alien to me was a real jolt for my body...Anyone that doubts it should keep quiet until they actually train with Sibil trust me, I've never lost my lunch from doing delts in all my years of training - it's brutal, really, really brutal...

To find out all about my trip to Rotterdam check out the next issue of MD where I'll be showing my best shots of Roelly doing legs (which we did today), back (ten am tomorrow) and chest (on Thursday) as well as at least 6 of the very best Dutch athletes that Sibil looks after...

I'm shocked by how high the standard is over here and believe me when I say that it is mainly down to Sibil, she is one incredible woman and really does deserve all the attention she has been given of late...I'm blown away be her to be frank...

Her energy and dedication is amazing, she literally trains EVERYONE in the gym at the same time darting from one person to the next addressing and correcting both their form and intensity, she really does NOT miss a trick as even I tried on one or two sets myself! No such luck though...
    Thanks!

I love/hate training this way!!
    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; November 10th, 2010 at 05:16 PM.
    iForce Nutrition Athlete
    iTrain iCompete iDominate iForce

Hi sibil, hope your doing good. What do you think about periodization. For example: 6 weeks 8-12 reps, 6 weeks 20 reps, 6 weeks 6 reps and so on... Sometimes you hear it should be more effective as staying the same.

nice
    Last edited by BDEGRD; November 10th, 2010 at 05:21 PM.

Thanks fitadina!!

Default Roelly and Floortje

Default Guestperformence

Hey Sibil,

what are those foam pads that Rolley uses when he trains. are they just foam squares that he holds onto or does it attach to his hand? what are those? thx

Quote Originally Posted by Tbecker01 View Post
    Hey Sibil,

what are those foam pads that Rolley uses when he trains. are they just foam squares that he holds onto or does it attach to his hand? what are those? thx
    I've always wondered this as well. is it kind of like those fat grips that i've seen? also, roelly looks absolutely retardedly huge in the guestposing video. good god he's gonna be a beast this year.

Quote Originally Posted by hodakrob View Post
    Thanks fitadina!!
    Almost missed that - your're welcome! I enjoy what I do!

She is a wealth of knowledge and as a fellow trainer and inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    I can help with the names if you can tell me who they are...
    photo 1 bbclassic Alex
    photo 2 Janny -80kg class
    photo 3 Soraya figure
    phot0 4 Barbara figure

Quote Originally Posted by Kquell View Post
    She is a wealth of knowledge and as a fellow trainer and inspiration
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbecker01 View Post
    Hey Sibil,

what are those foam pads that Rolley uses when he trains.
    does pads are better for the gripe

are they just foam squares that he holds onto or does it attach to his hand? what are those? thx
    yes yust foam

[QUOTE=7point13;2335661]when you first started trying to train guys, did you find that you got a lot of people being negative due to your sex?

after 30years there still negative,i dont no iff its jealousy or somthing diffrents

if so how long did it take them to see you knew what you were doing ?[/QUOTE
    In Holland your hear often in the corridores,she does not nowing everything on her one,i now for sure there is some one helping her.
    in the beginning i was angry about it ,now i laugh about it

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast