Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sibil Peeters: The Trainer from Hell

Quote Originally Posted by FitSuzanne View Post
    Gonna be checking out this thread often!

The youtube videos of the shoulder WO don't work. I was looking forward to a delt WO form hell this weekend
    this weekend Team Andro makes some dvd from Roellys training and guest pose

Quote Originally Posted by Jamool View Post
    Hi sibil, hope your doing good. What do you think about periodization For example: 6 weeks 8-12 reps, 6 weeks 20 reps, 6 weeks 6 reps and so on... Sometimes you hear it should be more effective as staying the same.

iff you follow the training from Roelly and other guys from me, than you can see that i also work like that.lott off changes from diffrents workout never do the same training, so that the body never have the same workout

beginners

photo1 Dinos BBClassic photo 3 Alex also BBClassic
    photo 2 Edwin -100kg
    photo 4 Janny -80kg

Barbara
    left Europes champion Angela and the other girl Soraya 2place (soon she going be an mam and Alex the daddy )

Quote Originally Posted by sibil View Post
    photo 1 bbclassic Alex
    photo 2 Janny -80kg class
    photo 3 Soraya figure
    phot0 4 Barbara figure
    OK...I think I got them labeled correctly....if you were going from top to bottom and not side to side!

Aloha (Hello) Sibil,

I have competed in 5 other shows here in the USA, but had only weighed in at around 80kg. I am currently 109.5kg this offseason because I hope to compete in a heavier weight class. What would be your best advice in keeping on as much muscle as possible while dieting down for a show. I plan to compete in April 2011 and then hopefully go on to compete in a national show. I hope to someday become pro. I'm currently 21 yrs old.

Mahalo (Thank you)
    www.LiftingStrapsAndGangstaRap.com

Quote Originally Posted by sibil View Post
    iff you follow the training from Roelly and other guys from me, than you can see that i also work like that.lott off changes from diffrents workout never do the same training, so that the body never have the same workout
    Thanks for the fast reply. So do you change it that way the whole year? Cause you say a few statements early that for most guys who like to grow 8-12 reps are optimal. Even if that works you should change it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamool View Post
    Thanks for the fast reply. So do you change it that way the whole year? Cause you say a few statements early that for most guys who like to grow 8-12 reps are optimal. Even if that works you should change it up?
    5months before the competition than we doing the changes

Dedicated Noob

Great interview

Oma is one of the most dedicated individuals i've ever seen. She's allways busy getting the best out of every athlete and she will allways kick you the real deal, if your not training hard enough, or you look like shit because you've been eating junkfood all the time, she will let you know!!

And don't ever make the mistake that you know what hard training is, she will let you puke your breakfast out!

On the otherside, she allways makes me feel like i'm welcome and accepted, it's always a pleasure to see her. Her heart is even bigger than her love and dedication for the sport.

What do you think is better and why?
    To take either a whey-isolate in the morning and after your training or a whey-mix (Whey isolate, whey-concentrate).

fitadina is da shizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Vivid04 View Post
    Aloha (Hello) Sibil,

I have competed in 5 other shows here in the USA, but had only weighed in at around 80kg. I am currently 109.5kg this offseason because I hope to compete in a heavier weight class. What would be your best advice in keeping on as much muscle as possible while dieting down for a show. I plan to compete in April 2011 and then hopefully go on to compete in a national show. I hope to someday become pro. I'm currently 21 yrs old.

Mahalo (Thank you)

Mahalo

What is your bf now
    Are you natural ?
    Iff you don't want to talk about this right here than we can do it in prived mail

Sibil makes me wish I lived in Rotterdam. All of these athletes who work with her are truly fortunate. She is excellent at what she does, and most importantly, she truly CARES about her athletes.

RESPECT!!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Meeting Sibil has been one of the biggest highlights of my busy year this year...She's awesome and can't wait to go back to Rotterdam soon to see her and the rest of the Bodies Gym crew, they made me feel so welcome, such nice people...
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Meeting Sibil has been one of the biggest highlights of my busy year this year...She's awesome and can't wait to go back to Rotterdam soon to see her and the rest of the Bodies Gym crew, they made me feel so welcome, such nice people...
    AND you got to enjoy one of her workouts from Hell, mate!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Banned

Great pictures, I like Sibil's daughter, I think she is hot

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Sibil makes me wish I lived in Rotterdam. All of these athletes who work with her are truly fortunate. She is excellent at what she does, and most importantly, she truly CARES about her athletes.

RESPECT!!

Very well put! She puts alot of work into her athletes

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast