Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Jay Cutler's real height...finally the truth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler's real height...finally the truth!

I am shaking hand's with Jay in my avatar pic.

I stand at a height of 5' 6. Yes, i am short. However, i am still taller than Jay.

A lot of Pros have an issue with telling the truth about height, weight, arm size, bench, drug protocols etc etc.

such a great story mate

tell you what, i'm taking a picture with your post

sending it to the print company and getting a 4x6 canvas print done

lock it in a safe, wait till my great grandchildren grow up and tell them the day i heard this cool story..

Comment

I'm 6'3".

Oh my bad I thought we were telling pointless stories.
      Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

A lot of insecurity in Pro BB. A lot of mistruths about height, lifts, drugs etc.

Bottom line, Jay is what he is. So what, he stands at around 5' 6....nothing to be ashamed of. Yes, it is short. Hence, he uses substances to compensate for his shortness. He is afterall, just as insecure as all of us!

Comment

in the mean time

Comment

Interestingly, the day that photo was taken i was wearing sandals -no heel. Jay, on the other hand, was wearing his customary 'high heeled' runners -the same that Sly wears. And yes, i should have asked Jay if he was wearing 'lifts'....i didn't, as it would seemed inappropriate at the time.

Comment

oi deek,

where is the mistruth? provide links to somewhere saying Jay is 6ft.

This is a horrible thread, your foundation is that somewhere Jay claims to be very tall. The fact he is heights with you in you shit avi means that all pro bb'ers tell lies about measurements.

Comment

if anything bodybuilders lie DOWN about their height. I've met Jay as I'm sure many on this board have. He is right around the 5'9" he claims to be.
                Nutrishop Woodland Hills and Thousand Oaks CA Store Owner, NPC Bodybuilder and USPA Powerlifter Brandon Gerdes.

Comment

No way. Hes more like 5'8
                  "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Is OP serious? What kind of random bum-ass thread is this? I usually don't post but come on...

PS- I'm 5' 9", you guys are swell for listening. I hope i can see more average listed male heights.

Comment

so me and jay are the same height???
                      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Jay is leaning in the pic also...id say he is about 5'8''
                        Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer.

Comment

Something is fishy about your picture, I am 5'7" and stood next to Jay and he is taller than me, I would guess 5'9"
                          VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                          instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

WOW!! I do believe this is the most pointless thread that has ever been made in MD history. Congratulations is in order!

Comment

He could be leaning forward a lot or maybe he was bending his knees slightly to appear to be at the same height as the people he takes photos with. But congrats on being taller than Jay, that surely is a feat to be proud of since height is not at all completely random. I am sure he is crying in his big-ass house as we speak after realizing he will never be as mighty and confident as derek_the_natural from the internet.
                              You talk the talk. Do you walk the walk?

Comment

Working...
                              X