Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Ben Pakulski heavy deadlifts to grow for 2012 Mr Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has a great future. Beastmode.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Relz View Post
      Awesome. He's putting in the work. Will be very dangerous once he improves on his over all back development.
      I agree.

Comment

Jupp.
        Originally posted by bruiser
        Ben beats most guys from the front and once his back is is beast mode he will destroy them in the back shots too. damn right, that got me fired right the fuck up.

Comment

Big ben getting his ronnie on!

Comment

Originally posted by JAY CUTLER View Post
            Thats some heavy stuff... no ones doing that I can guarantee... go Ben!!!
            yeah, but truthfully that kind of lifting is almost certainly responsible for his abdominal hernia. :-X

Comment

he doesn't take all that impressive weight with him onto the stage, so it's of really of no use to him as a bodybuilder.

Comment

Originally posted by abijah View Post
                he doesn't take all that impressive weight with him onto the stage, so it's of really of no use to him as a bodybuilder.

Never understood why on every forum there's that one weird guy that goes around bumping old posts for no reason at all

Comment

Working...
                X