Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Keith Williams tunes up for USAs with a victory in the masters division at Minnesota States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be like Phil Heath doing the Toronto pro ........we all know he would win....but he wouldn't think of doing it...its not a top tier show......Keith Williams won but so what, he went backwards.....

Comment

Hey J.when is MD posting Max's workouts and prep for USA"s?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPaul View Post
        I could challenge an 8 year old boy to an arm wrestling match and not break any "rules", But people would still think im a dickhead for challenging someone i KNOW doesnt even have a remote chance of beating me.
        I see the pt you are tryng to make but your silly analogy doesn't work here. why?
        Keith competed against other grown men in his age group from his home state. Keith isn't a pro and has yet to win a national contest.
        I seriously doubt a sanctioned sporting event would allow grown men to compete against an 8 yr old boy.
        C'mon now, THINK!
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by bantamweightchamp2012 View Post
          It would be like Phil Heath doing the Toronto pro ........we all know he would win....but he wouldn't think of doing it...its not a top tier show......Keith Williams won but so what, he went backwards.....
          Not bad , but still doesn't make that good an argument . Why?
          Heath is the current Mr Olympia, and the main reason he wouldn't compete is because it would affect his Mr O prep.
          Plus, plenty of Mr Olympia top pros used to do that post Olympia grand prix circuit . Those were NOT top tier shows and plenty of Mr Olympias and top 3 guys competed in them for years.
          Also remember despite Keiths' national level status , I don't think he has won an actual show for a few years.
          He may have had some personal reasons for wanting to win his state meet as well.
          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

fair enough

Comment

here are pics..if it asks for email just type in a fake one to view pics

http://muellerphoto.exposuremanager.com/g/masters_35_36

Comment

Working...
              X