Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Local guy 4 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local guy 4 weeks out

WWW.NoelFuller.com

See Noel only here to show people LOOK WHAT I CAN DO HIRE ME!
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
      Better to ask somebody that can do this than to read off a thread on somebody that cant. Ask a question.
      WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
        Nice and wide, of course just needs more muscle, which will come with time. Does look like he's starting out with a good structure though.
        I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
          What's the problem with that? It's like saying that Coca-Cola ads are stupid because they want us to buy their drink...

Comment

Dude looks great!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
              Dude looks great!!!

I agree, looks friggin awesome.

Nicely done NF

-Matt
              Professional Body Mechanic
              www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

Wow, I wish I looked like that 4 weeks out!

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
                  Nice and wide, of course just needs more muscle, which will come with time. Does look like he's starting out with a good structure though.
                  YUP!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
                    Ask a question.
                    OK. Thanks Noel.
                    What's his cycle for this prep look like from start all the way to show day?

Comment

Originally posted by YETI View Post
                      OK. Thanks Noel.
                      It looks like a Scwhinn until 4 weeks out, then more like a tricycle....

Hey moron, these are the things people pay money for.. And by asking that question you show how little you know about anything, because anyone that does know anything knows the first rule is what works for one person doesn't apply to the next. So who cares what it looks like for this person or that person. Trainers help people find what works for them.....

Comment

Originally posted by YETI View Post
                        OK. Thanks Noel.
                        LOL.
                        Originally posted by tflexxin View Post

Hey moron, these are the things people pay money for.. And by asking that question you show how little you know about anything, because anyone that does know anything knows the first rule is what works for one person doesn't apply to the next. So who cares what it looks like for this person or that person. Trainers help people find what works for them.....
                        He pays for Noel to be his drug supplier/consultant? He didn't say he was going to try the cycle he has him on, he just asked a question. Don't get so defensive.
                        "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

Progesterone 500 mg daily till milk shoots out your nipples, then cut back down to 375 OED , dnp to follow.
                          WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

looks awesome

Comment

Originally posted by tflexxin View Post

Hahaha

You called someone else a moron, and you are the one posing on a stage in a thong, for men, to fight your own insecurities/shortcomings in life. Not to mention you pay to compete, pump your fragile little self full of drugs, and don't earn a fucking dime.

FUCKING CLASSIC.

There is a moron in this thread, but its not YETI.

Comment

Working...
                              X