Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

In your competitive bodybuilding lifetime,what would be the pinnacle before retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In your competitive bodybuilding lifetime,what would be the pinnacle before retiring

We all some day have to hang up our posing trunks because god knows we can't do this forever.

Whats yours?
    That's what she said -Michael Scott-

fucking alot of groupies. thats probably it
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

Having a wealthy old man view my g4p cam-show. That would be tops for me.
      I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

^^ thats awesome lmfaoo
        That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Winning the Mr. Olympia 10 consecutive years. After that it kind of gets boring hahaha

Comment

Ive taken first but I just want ONE OVERALL...
            All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Comment

Pro card. Not that I would ever do a damn thing with it.
              Muscular Development Online Editor
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by bolsen View Post
                Having a wealthy old man view my g4p cam-show. That would be tops for me.
                and provide you with an apartment in Marina Del Ray, a BMW and give you all of the latest clothes, shoes and those bodybuilder "supplements"

Comment

Sex sammich between Vida Gurrea, and LiL Mama.

Comment

win the Mr Olympia...

Comment

Internationally recognized for extreme level of awesomeness without ever stepping foot on stage, but by being a gym legend.

Comment

Like Bolsen said, G4P is as high as it gets in this sport. So, I'd say G4P is what I'm shooting for.

Comment

Right now, pro card. If I got it and still had time to compete before my body hated me, stepping on stage at the O.

Comment

Well for me the highest point of personal satisfaction was winning the 1994 NPC La Ironman natural.
                            I always said , if they ever drug tested an NPC show in Louisiana , I would win it.
                            I even got a spot on WWL TV out of New Orleans and posed right in front of news room crew for 45 sec on live TV.
                            Ok, so it wasn't a major contest, but it meant a lot to me.
                            After the show I had several guys come and say ; " I never thought it was true, but really don't take steroids do ya?!"

* FYI, am going to have contest heyday pics put on CD rom and post 'em when my achilles heel is all better.
                            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Pinnacle?

Placing at a national show...even if it was just 15th, that would be like winning the O to me.

Got to aim high, whats the point in making a goal that you KNOW you can easily get.

Comment

Working...
                              X