Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

New JAY CUTLER Shoulder + Triceps Workout Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal Master View Post
    so do you think he started his cycle of alpha Helix yet, or can you only run that for like 10 weeks?
    I just hung up the phone with Jay, he says his stack is yet incomplite and that he will start using it if he doesn't feel he's ready a month out...it's his secret weapon this year, definitely will give him the edge over the other...STRIVE FOR 5 JAY!

Comment

worried

[QUOTE=Billy Blackwell;310424y does he upload to a new video site like every month

Good vid though, looking big already[/QUOTE]

Big jay cutler fan but i blv he's getting small. need todo some more carbo loading and lots of protein to fill some stuff i, that and more of course. Go for it Bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
        Depends, when you make an account on a video site that gets .0001% of the total overall search queries for jay cutler's name alone, doesn't seem very marketable.
        Jay cutler's marketing knowledge is gonna be slightly higher than yours dude, he knows what he's doing.

Comment

So, what, did he auction off a training session with himself? Sounds like a pretty good marketing plan to me.

Comment

Originally posted by curtjames View Post
            Probably makes good marketing sense, cover a broader area.
            no it actually isn't ... cause the majority of his target didn't see it. If it was on youtube he would already have triple the views.

Comment

Jay looks very healthy....but that's not a TOP 5 Mr.O build right now.
              FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

He's still huge.

Comment

I think Jay has potential to really wow everyone this year.
                  Good luck Jay, you rep the sport well.

Comment

First time I'd seen his alpha helix logo.

It appears to be heavily "inspired" by Muscle Pharm.

Comment

Originally posted by Natzo View Post
                      no it actually isn't ... cause the majority of his target didn't see it. If it was on youtube he would already have triple the views.
                      Quite an understatement.

Youtube is on the shortlist of top sites on the Internet. That Beeyou nonsense probably isn't even in the top hundred thousand. I guessing that they market themselves to pseudo-celebrities as a more brand/marketing friendly YouTube.

Comment

from a SEO point of view, beeyoo is inferior compared to youtube. wonder why he picked that.

Comment

Working...
                        X