Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Thoughts on Mike O'Hearn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heisenberg. View Post
    u can still get fat on gh,depending on how dirty your eating
    Not on legit GH in a dose that's worth a damn.

3-4iu eating pizzas all day, fuck yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by farrellzach View Post
      Ehh, training not SO much. More just working the muscle effectively.

Nobody has to be squatting 450 for 20 to have monster legs. Does a stronger muscle generally equal a bigger muscle? Usually, but not always. And in bodybuilding, strength doesn't matter. Size and shape does. So training smarter (NOT HARDER) gets the job done.

Nutrition depends on the amount of drugs. Decent level pro's with some money coming in that can afford GH don't need to eat clean year round. And I know quite a few who love to eat dirty. All comes down to amount of GH, really.

Less drugs=eater cleaner
      More drugs=more freedom, more fun.
      Well we can agree for the most part. Definetly more GH throws a lot of nutrition out of the window. But more GH can also destroy your physique, just ask Kai. Kai is working hard to correct that now. So, more drugs doesn't mean better. Just ask Evan. I know drugs are extremely important, nonetheless, squat heavy and you will generally have good legs. Same goes for bench and deadlift.
      Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
      No it can't.

Yes it is.
      Yes it is.
      No it can't.

Comment

Originally posted by houstonjohn View Post
        Well we can agree for the most part. Definetly more GH throws a lot of nutrition out of the window. But more GH can also destroy your physique, just ask Kai. Kai is working hard to correct that now. So, more drugs doesn't mean better. Just ask Evan. I know drugs are extremely important, nonetheless, squat heavy and you will generally have good legs. Same goes for bench and deadlift.

Yes it is.
        No it can't.
        GH doesn't destroy a physique.

Insulin made Kai's gut what it was.

The "GH gut" thing is false.

Comment

Originally posted by houstonjohn View Post
          I don't care about Mike being natural or not, I care that there is the potential for a physique like that to be acomplished naturally. I also CARE to point out it isn't all about your genetic drug response.

I agree with you that his physique might be attainable naturally. But I don't think oh ohearn is either way I guess who gives a fuck

Comment

How do you know that more GH destroys a physique? Did Kai tell you?

Maybe it was the 600+ grams of protein he was eating every day.

Comment

There's alot of natty pros that look good.....an should be an inspiration to those who want to train clean.
              All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Comment

OP = Just another fool who is debating either trying out the juice, and or is currently on and still looks like 1/8th of O'Hearn.

Which is it folks?

Comment

Originally posted by quattro View Post
                  There's alot of natty pros that look good.....an should be an inspiration to those who want to train clean.
                  This is my point exactly.

Comment

Ok, real talk.

I was soooo ready to be like, look after 20+ years of training and great genetics, its completely possible for him to achieve that look, and his lifts aren't that off the wall for a natty.

But after watching this...

http://youtu.be/F-vRhopYkuk

Dude is just bat shit crazy and will say anything to maintain his sponsorships from bb.com and whatever ventures he's now apart.

Comment

On another note, I've heard he was a BIG cokehead and an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
                        OP = Just another fool who is debating either trying out the juice, and or is currently on and still looks like 1/8th of O'Hearn.

Which is it folks?
                        Nothing wrong with juice, I choose not to, others do, fine with me. Of course I don't look as good as Mike, but I'm gonna work hard to reach my potential.

Comment

He seems like it.

Comment

Am I the only one who feels like this^ is really what's going on with Mike O'Hearn?
                            Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Cant vouch for the coke but not an asshole.
                              All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Comment

Originally posted by Hardly Krishna View Post
                                Ok, real talk.

I was soooo ready to be like, look after 20+ years of training and great genetics, its completely possible for him to achieve that look, and his lifts aren't that off the wall for a natty.

But after watching this...

http://youtu.be/F-vRhopYkuk

Dude is just bat shit crazy and will say anything to maintain his sponsorships from bb.com and whatever ventures he's now apart.
                                LOL! The PROOF is in his BULLSHIT!!

100% Natural Bullshitter!! Anything for making money!

Comment

Working...
                                X