Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Kai "LIE" Green Under ATTACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bbtruth View Post
    oh so cause i trained with him in the past im a stalker fuck you
    By training with him....do you mean recording it for your personal collection?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
      By training with him....do you mean recording it for your personal collection?
      i never recorded anything. and yes i witnessed plenty of his work outs and i also trained with him plenty of times. seriously you guys are extremely stupid

Comment

i never recorded anything. and yes i witnessed plenty of his work outs and i also trained with him plenty of times. seriously you guys are extremely stupid

seriously don't bash the members or they'll ban you. That's pretty much one of the few ways that you can get banned here.

Also they didn't say anything wrong...you came out sounding like a stalker...just re-word what you said and move on.
        Protein Factory: The best protein quality at amazing prices

Comment

They're just fucking with you, dude. Easy.
          "You're not impressed? Are you kidding me?! Every guy that steps on that (Olympia) stage is a legend somewhere." - King Cutler

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishmuscleIE View Post
            hi guys I,m new to this forum but im coming with interesting stuff (i hope ) here is video of all seminar from Ireland so u can see nd jugge thinks ur self
            Im not takin any side
            its start at 16;14
            http://irishmuscle.ie/george-farah-a...ar-in-ireland/
            good shit...but I don't understand what farah is saying about carb intake after a workout blunting growth hormone. Wouldn't you want a simple carb+protein to get the insulin as well as the GH release (taking a nap)?
            "You're not impressed? Are you kidding me?! Every guy that steps on that (Olympia) stage is a legend somewhere." - King Cutler

Comment

• That hooker may also be attracted... - Kai L. Greene.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Adam View Post
                good shit...but I don't understand what farah is saying about carb intake after a workout blunting growth hormone. Wouldn't you want a simple carb+protein to get the insulin as well as the GH release (taking a nap)?
                according to some research your body can release insulin OR GH at one time, not both.

Comment

• Haters gonna hate. Kai is great regardless.
                  WOOO!

Comment

• Oscar is that you? you planning on a comeback?

DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Comment

Working...
                    X