Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

RONNIE COLEMAN SIGNATURE SERIES SIGNS CHINA’S TOP BODYBUILDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giles View Post
    He's with Fitness Authority mate...Sami was in UK on the weekend with them doing a seminar in London.
    dang! thats too bad

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
      oh shit.... you got it!
      yblwb!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Coleman View Post
        thanks for the kind words Giles... And he was intact there for the first sale ever.
        How about you send me a contract to sign .... Just kidding since everyones ASKING FOR something I might as well GO BIG

Comment

I used to train with one of the top korean bodybuilders when I lived there. The guy trained harder than anyone I've ever met and was an absolute monster. He was around 6'5" probably 300lbs but I have no idea what happened to the guy. He didn't show up to train one day, and I called him, and after a few days his cellphone was dead, and never came back on. I asked the trainers and they said he never came back and never said anything before disappearing.
          The greater danger is not that our aim is too high and we miss, but that our aim is too low and we hit

Comment

of course.. send me your address... same for the other dude.
            OH YEA, sent a pm for the good stuff...............YBLWB

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
              He's with Fitness Authority mate...Sami was in UK on the weekend with them doing a seminar in London.

ah well, maybe he could pinch him when his contract runs out.

is ronnies stuff availible in the UK giles ?
              -Jack

Comment

thanks for the kind words Giles... And he was intact there for the first sale ever.
                Tiger Thomas speaketh the truth, it's how he rolls...
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by jackonmsn View Post
                  ah well, maybe he could pinch him when his contract runs out.

is ronnies stuff availible in the UK giles ?
                  Sure is...From Prolife Distribution mate in UK.

Here ya go - http://www.prolifedistribution.co.uk

Try the Myo-Blitz, it is UNREAL!!!!!

Comment

I want a message from Ronnie Coleman.

Hi Mr Coleman

Comment

Ronnie: Just had to tell you this......

I ran the Rock N' Roll Half Marathon in Las Vegas this weekend and halfway through i felt a sharp pain in my left hamstring and i though about quitting. I said !@#$% it and kept on going and everytime I thought about stopping i yelled out LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!!!, NOTHIN' BUT A PEANUT!!!, HOW YOU DO THAT THERE - BECAUSE IT'S LIGHT WEIGHT!!!, and my favorite..... EVERYBODY WANNA BE A BODYBUILDER BUT DON'T NOBODY WANT TO LIVE THIS HEAVY ASS WEIGHT!!! Needless to say, people probably thought i was crazy. But yelling those quotes out helped me get through the race and I finished without stopping.

Thanks, Ronnie! You're a huge inspiration to me. Yeah light weight!!
                      Last edited by BBLawyer; December 4, 2012, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BBLawyer View Post

I ran the Rock N' Roll Half Marathon in Las Vegas this weekend and halfway through i felt a sharp pain in my left hamstring and i though about quitting. I said !@#$% it and kept on going and everytime I thought about stopping i yelled out LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!!!, NOTHIN' BUT A PEANUT!!!, HOW YOU DO THAT THERE - BECAUSE IT'S LIGHT WEIGHT!!!, and my favorite..... EVERYBODY WANNA BE A BODYBUILDER BUT DON'T NOBODY WANT TO LIVE THIS HEAVY ASS WEIGHT!!! Needless to say, people probably thought i was crazy. But yelling those quotes out helped me get through the race and I finished without stopping.

...I think someone's been on the Myo-Blitz too! Just a feelin'...

Comment

Originally posted by kentykentkent View Post
                          I want a message from Ronnie Coleman.

Hi Mr Coleman
                          YEAH BUDDY!

Comment

Originally posted by BBLawyer View Post

wow thats deep bro… props on finishing! keep believing.

Comment

YEAH BUDDY!
                              Hey Ronnie , where i can buy some of your supplements here in Bulgaria ?
                              I want to try them , but i can't find i seller here , do you have official partner here ?
                              I know we are in Eastern Europe , but we are in the European Union after all.
                              I prefer to buy your product , as a fan of yours and knowing how straight up and no bullshit guy you are , then support marketing wonder supp companies with crazy claims and shit products.

Comment

Working...
                              X