Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Profitable Bodybuilding Promoting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    IFBB, NPC, and their fellow contest promoters aren't charities. They would try every single way to rip money off your pocket, and when they fail to do so, they quit.
    I have know many decent promoters that put on a good show , made some profit and had many happy bodybuilders compete .
    Ed and Betty Pariso do the Europa events are some of the most decent people in the biz.

Plenty of IFBB pro and NPC shows, don't make much money.
    The NPC nationals, USA , the Olympia and Arnold are stable major events and do quite well.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
      ^because people are losing interest in bodybuilding?
      No! With good quality production and lighting along with ads and media attention, bodybuilding can sell.
      Look at the Arnold Classic for example, sells out every yr.
      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        I have know many decent promoters that put on a good show , made some profit and had many happy bodybuilders compete .
        Ed and Betty Pariso do the Europa events are some of the most decent people in the biz.

Plenty of IFBB pro and NPC shows, don't make much money.
        The NPC nationals, USA , the Olympia and Arnold are stable major events and do quite well.
        But Howard, being decent people and making money is different. Sure Ed and Betty are putting on great shows but when they calculate the time, energy, and money that goes into a show, I'll bet you they're in the red. But they probably do it to give back to the industry.

Only recently has the NPC been able to succeed with the cashcows of Physique and Bikini. Back in the old days, there was only men's& women's bodybuilding and figure. And John Balik was still able to make profit at the Ironman. Nowdays, NPC John Lindsey could give a rat's ass for men's bodybuilding since it doesn't bring in the numbers like women's bikini.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
          No! With good quality production and lighting along with ads and media attention, bodybuilding can sell.
          Look at the Arnold Classic for example, sells out every yr.
          The Arnold is different because Arnie's a world famous elite. Look at the Mr. Olympia. You think Robin Chang is swimming in cash? Those jerks were charging $5 just for a stupid Mr. Olympia program at the expo. "Hello, I just paid $25 for a damn ticket and you assholes can't even give me a free program?" And the venue is at the shit Orleans hotel, way the fuck off the strip. Tell any person in Las Vegas that weekend "I'm going to the Olympia" If they even know, they'll say "Oh, that's in town this weekend?" Damn, what a fall from grace. Years ago, it was at the Mandalay Bay and everyone knew the Olympia was in town! Then it was pure bodybuilding, none of this physique crap.

Comment

Working...
          X