Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Less well-known local talent

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Less well-known local talent

    State level bodybuilder you may or may not heard of, pretty good builds

    Jerome Dinh


    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

  • #2
    He Has A Pretty Impressive Contest Record As Well. Needs To Get On The National Stage Or At Least The Jrs. He's Been Qualified For Like 10 Years he's A Big MiddleWeight.
    TeamFusion www.fusionbodybuilding.com

    Comment


    • #3
      x2. He just needs better conditioning then he can have a shot for a pro card.

      Originally posted by industrialfreak1984 View Post
      He Has A Pretty Impressive Contest Record As Well. Needs To Get On The National Stage Or At Least The Jrs. He's Been Qualified For Like 10 Years he's A Big MiddleWeight.
      DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

      Comment


      • #4




        DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
          x2. He just needs better conditioning then he can have a shot for a pro card.
          Dudes A Hard Worker He Will Get It Done.
          TeamFusion www.fusionbodybuilding.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Jerome has yet to take a local overall title, not even close to a pro physique. Jerome's best strength is that he can market the shit out of himself. Jerome has a good physique, but he is not close to being the best amateur bodybuilder in MN.
            Today I will do what you will not, so that tomorrow I can do what you cannot.

            Comment


            • #7
              Looks quite a few weeks out in all those pictures.

              Good structure, though.

              Comment


              • #8
                ha i was at this show conditioning wasnt very good and his huge quads ruin the flow of his physique

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jpz13 View Post
                  Jerome has yet to take a local overall title, not even close to a pro physique. Jerome's best strength is that he can market the shit out of himself. Jerome has a good physique, but he is not close to being the best amateur bodybuilder in MN.
                  QFT many of the placings he gets are gifts from the judges because of the relationship he has built with the judges over the years. he is not even close to a pro level physique

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LongJourney Los View Post
                    QFT many of the placings he gets are gifts from the judges because of the relationship he has built with the judges over the years. he is not even close to a pro level physique
                    Don't get me wrong he is a good bodybuilder and a very good LOCAL middleweight. Seems reluctant to step up to the next level, or move up weight classes. Maybe he likes being a big fish in a small pond? There are other local MN guys who deserve to be in this thread before Jerome.
                    Today I will do what you will not, so that tomorrow I can do what you cannot.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jpz13 View Post
                      Don't get me wrong he is a good bodybuilder and a very good LOCAL middleweight. Seems reluctant to step up to the next level, or move up weight classes. Maybe he likes being a big fish in a small pond? There are other local MN guys who deserve to be in this thread before Jerome.
                      definitely im from mn and there are some pretty decent local guys that for whatever reason dont want to step up to the national leve, its not like they would win but some culd do well and get there name out there in the national level. jerome is a way better bodybuilder then i am but like you said there are plenty of better local bodybuilders in mn than jerome. also from what i have heard from other local bbers he is arrogant and a bit of a douche bag

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LongJourney Los View Post
                        definitely im from mn and there are some pretty decent local guys that for whatever reason dont want to step up to the national leve, its not like they would win but some culd do well and get there name out there in the national level. jerome is a way better bodybuilder then i am but like you said there are plenty of better local bodybuilders in mn than jerome. also from what i have heard from other local bbers he is arrogant and a bit of a douche bag
                        I don't think wisconsin bodybuilder is too fond of him....he made a thread before i believe
                        Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by UriahMcGee View Post
                          I don't think wisconsin bodybuilder is too fond of him....he made a thread before i believe
                          yeah i remember that WBB has competed with him im pretty sure (same show anyway). everyone that has competed with him or ever met him have nothing good to say about him at all. ive seen him around and he does walk around like he is gods gift to earth.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Occasionally I would him writing trolling fb posts and write 100+ comments back and forth with some guys who don't agree with his standpoints...haha

                            Originally posted by LongJourney Los View Post
                            definitely im from mn and there are some pretty decent local guys that for whatever reason dont want to step up to the national leve, its not like they would win but some culd do well and get there name out there in the national level. jerome is a way better bodybuilder then i am but like you said there are plenty of better local bodybuilders in mn than jerome. also from what i have heard from other local bbers he is arrogant and a bit of a douche bag
                            Originally posted by LongJourney Los View Post
                            yeah i remember that WBB has competed with him im pretty sure (same show anyway). everyone that has competed with him or ever met him have nothing good to say about him at all. ive seen him around and he does walk around like he is gods gift to earth.
                            DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I believe many of them are on tight budget so maybe they can't afford travelling and toher expense without a sponsor.

                              Originally posted by LongJourney Los View Post
                              definitely im from mn and there are some pretty decent local guys that for whatever reason dont want to step up to the national leve, its not like they would win but some culd do well and get there name out there in the national level. jerome is a way better bodybuilder then i am but like you said there are plenty of better local bodybuilders in mn than jerome. also from what i have heard from other local bbers he is arrogant and a bit of a douche bag
                              DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X