Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Dexter Jackson Guest Posing 6 Weeks Out from Masters Mr Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Jackson Guest Posing 6 Weeks Out from Masters Mr Olympia

Three weeks after placing fourth at the Mr. Olympia, former Mr. O Dexter Jackson guest posed at the NPC Music City Muscle and showed he's not far off contest condition. With six weeks to go until the Master's Olympia, "The Blade" looks like the man to beat in Miami. Check out the video below to see The Blade posing, interacting with the crowd, and reminding everyone that he's still one of the best!

Six weeks out and the Masters Show is coming up this weekend.

Is this promotion for Dex? lol, could have been uploaded earlier...

Comment

I'm not a fan of the slow posing music. I always feel awkward during it lol.

Dex looks bigger than ever though.

Comment

This guy is a fucking beast and the fact that he is older now and still in top 5 at the O is crazy, i could easily see him as Mr.O again.
        "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

First time Mr O + Masters O right there

Comment

Dex is like red wine, just keeps getting better with age
            Z

Comment

Dex is looking great.. He is bigger than ever.. He always has conditioning but sometimes lacked size .. He is getting bigger as he gets older and is still a threat to anyone..

Comment

They say Phil is the Gift, well this is the guy with the most pleasing muscle bellies, and the best symmetry and proportions in the business. My criticism of Dex has always been the unwillingness to remedy one or two lagging bodyparts and not being able to bring enough size to the stage, combined with his trademark condition. If Dex would have been able to put on some quality muscle size after his O win, I believe he would have been able to hold on to his title. His shape is second to none, and even the Gift falls short in that department against Dex. This weekend it's Dex and Toney to the finish line!!

Comment

Originally posted by LATS View Post
                  Dex is looking great.. He is bigger than ever.. He always has conditioning but sometimes lacked size .. He is getting bigger as he gets older and is still a threat to anyone..
                  I agree, he is HUGE and looks amazing. His legs are massive there, the ssweep is insane. Great arms too, right on DEX. Showing that the older guys can still hang.
                  FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroFire View Post
                    I'm not a fan of the slow posing music. I always feel awkward during it lol.

Dex looks bigger than ever though.
                    Yea, something about watching a half naked man with a slow jam playing is kinda Akward..
                    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Comment

i really wish the lighting was better though. especially on that bdb; i couldn't see shit. what a cock tease. no awkwardness here.

Comment

Maybe he's getting bigger cause his metabolism is FINALLY slowing down? His legs look massive...seems like they lose alot of size from dieting? Kinda like Roelly...Roelly's legs are unreal off season...just an observation.

Comment

He hasn't lost a step.

Comment

I was their & the overall winner of that show and yeah he looked good. What struck me was when he was posing like that it reminded me of how Shawn Ray posed

Comment

Originally posted by Iron8 View Post
                              He hasn't lost a step.
                              agreed. if anything he's gained a few.

Comment

Working...
                              X