Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

***NEW "IN THE LAB #3" VIDEO***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***NEW "IN THE LAB #3" VIDEO***

Believe. Behave. Become!

NICE SHIRT MACHO MAN 4 LIFE!
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Looks good Mike. I m gonna try that for breakfast tommorrow. by the way that is the cleanest kitchen I have ever seen in a video.

Comment

That looks disturbingly delicious. Also Mike, care to elaborate on your comment regarding eggs not being a good source of protein?
        Cardio is not good for naturals - Noel Fuller, trainer of champions

Comment

I like the no hat at the table rule...reminds me of my gramp

Comment

Keep'em coming Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBaldhead View Post
              That looks disturbingly delicious. Also Mike, care to elaborate on your comment regarding eggs not being a good source of protein?
              Sure Man, first off i'm allergic to them so they are personally not a good source for me. Second, if I could eat eggs I would most defiantly eat the yolk. The yolk has all the good stuff in it. Not sure why people only eat whites...scared of the fat? cholesterol?...thats silly. The fat is good fat (provided its a free range egg) and dietary cholesterol has no bering on blood level cholesterol.
              Believe. Behave. Become!

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Mike View Post
                Sure Man, first off i'm allergic to them so they are personally not a good source for me. Second, if I could eat eggs I would most defiantly eat the yolk. The yolk has all the good stuff in it. Not sure why people only eat whites...scared of the fat? cholesterol?...thats silly. The fat is good fat (provided its a free range egg) and dietary cholesterol has no bering on blood level cholesterol.
                Oh alright man, so it's more of a personal issue. Cause I was like- wait this guy is an IFBB pro and he's saying eggs are not a good source of protein? - lol. And agree with you about the yolk. There's no point in singling out the whites.
                Cardio is not good for naturals - Noel Fuller, trainer of champions

Comment

I always love the people who say "my doctor says I cant have more than 2 eggs a week" as they have Kentucky fried chicken for lunch.

Have you always been allergic to eggs or did it develop like alot of allergies do these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Hungwell View Post
                    I always love the people who say "my doctor says I cant have more than 2 eggs a week" as they have Kentucky fried chicken for lunch.

Have you always been allergic to eggs or did it develop like alot of allergies do these days?
                    It developed...I can eat them once every now and then but I get terrible gas, and feel sluggish ...if I do a couple days in a row I get really sick.
                    Believe. Behave. Become!

Comment

Working...
                    X