Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Crushed But Not Broken: Mighty Mike Quinn Opts Out, Shares His Story & Trains Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crushed But Not Broken: Mighty Mike Quinn Opts Out, Shares His Story & Trains Back

Mike Quinn suffered a devastating series of back injuries including crushed vertebrae from an automobile accident several years ago and the Masters Olympia was his goal on the road back to the bodybuilding stage. After fighting to return to not only the stage but essential healthy living Mike has suffered a series of other training setbacks. Rather than risk further injury and add insult to it with less than a satisfying Masters Olympia appearance Mike pulled out of the show a week early.

Still in the trenches and vowing to return next year in better condition Mike shares a bit of his story with his sister Kellie a national level masters figure competitor.

God love the guy, one big fucking heart. More vids of him, with some good candid tales and talk.
    Confirm what I already know

Comment

mike quinn telling it like it is, great video

Comment

Best MD Video to date! Mike was a total badass back in the day and His personality is still great! I hope to see Mike at a show in the future,Shawn ray needs to do an MD tv video this weekend with mike! God Bless the Mighty Quinn!

Comment

i think its a good idea for the BB pros to actually go to the seminars Dorian Yates makes and grab some things on how to improve conditioning. I honestly believe that the 90's was the most competitive era, and more competitors in the sport doesn't necessarily improve the competition any better, my opinion.
          That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Awesome video! Mike is a legend and I remember his sister in the WBF video!

Comment

In all seriousness there's no way that guy will ever compete again. Seriously out of shape.
              Cardio is not good for naturals - Noel Fuller, trainer of champions

Comment

Glad to see him training but thank God he's not competing..

needs at least 2yrs of consistent training and dieting to get in competitive level shape for Masters..
                IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Comment

Mike has a lot of heart and I loved his physique when he was at his peak but it's tough to come back. The level of conditioning needed now is really high. He would need at least a full year of preparation to look good.

Comment

Mike was a bad-ass back in the day and I don't just say that because I live the next town over from his native Brockton, MA - also home to Rocky Marciano and Marvin Hagler, plus former NABBA Mr. Universe Ted Lopes.
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Muscular Development Online Editor
                      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Mike is a true warrior and I'm glad he is getting in great shape

Comment

Great video.
                          My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

saying he trains like dorian, tears and shit just like dorian.

HIT is a flawed system.

Comment

Working...
                            X