Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

My humble request of MD editor Peter McGough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best suggestion on this forum in a long time!

Comment

And what does it say about the current state of the sport that the most excitement is generated by looking backwards??

Comment

Originally posted by intenceman View Post
        And what does it say about the current state of the sport that the most excitement is generated by looking backwards??
        Not true. I was careful to point out that we don't need to ONLY focus on the "golden era " of BB.
        Some epic battles have happened within the past 15-20 yrs.
        The last Olympia between Kai and Phil was an epic , close battle.
        Many of the younger guys would have no idea of the past however and a guy like Peter could really paint a pic of how it was , with a few pics added.
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Can cover the epic battles starting from the 60's up to the 2000's! Should be a hell of a lot of material to work with, and make for some interesting and entertaining writing from Peter!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
            I love that pitch also, Howard. I'm a nostalgic guy myself & would love to see some pics from yesteryear, especially the B&W stuff from contests other than the O (Mr. America, Universe, etc.). The Babe Ruths of this sport deserve their recognition today as much as they did back then.
            Yes, I agree, some vinatge pics from the Mr America and Universe would be great.
            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
            X