Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Mystery of the Runes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery of the Runes

----------Mystery of the Runes--------------------
    by Danny Manslaughter-----------------
    ----College, hooray! In one of my 'poorer' life choices I successfully forfeited a full-ride scholarship to the University of Alaska by deciding to move out of state. Like most petrol nations Alaska is completely corrupt and insistent on its poor bastard miscreants to remain there and further their education (granted Alaska isn't a nation). When I decided to move, 'the powers at be' rescinded the money. The graduate program offered that I was interested in: "Human Performance", was not offered so I was on my way to the 'metropolis' of Billings Montana where some family members resided.

At the age of 18 I remained unlaid and a dangerous ball of pent-up aggression. In Fairbanks, the men outnumber women five to one and at parties usually brutal alcohol/meth fueled fights would ensue over a hideously repugnant gorgon. I was almost 'kicked out' of the dorms because I threatened someone's life that cut in front of me in the University Cafeteria. I felt incredibly 'alpha-male' as I instructed the plebian to 'fuck off or get hurt'. This, fortunately, garnered me legendary status right off the bat as 'someone not to fuck with' as I was clearly mentally unstable and muscular. I sported a dramatic v-taper which I accentuated by tucking my Hurley shirt into my rugged wrangler jeans. Dorm life got on my nerves relatively quickly as I found it incredibly inconvenient to have to smoke cannabis out of my window and cover my room with a towel by the door. I spent evenings listening to Cat Stevens:Greatest Hits (A CD they disperse the first day of college to all new students) and carefully preparing tuna sandwiches for the next day's classes. I quickly acquired a job at the local YMCA as a 'personal trainer' and failed to accrue more than a total of three clients. It was the most bizarre gym I've ever worked out at.

I was feeling increasingly depressed and ready to finally get some pussy for the first time in my life. I would have resorted to any levels of depravity. One night after inhaling a pretty hefty rip off of my friend Eric's custom made bong, I listened to some Ennio Morricone and set up an 'adult friend finder' profile. With in a few days time I received a message from 'bmx chick69' and she was certainly 'interested'. My erection violently pressed against my Wranglers as I talked dirty to her. So, one night I went out with my friend to a local bar called the "Red Door". No one ever carded me at this place, so it was golden. I proudly displayed my tucked in "Black Flag: Family Man" shirt and signed up for karaoke. In a drunken psychedelic trip I started singing "Mariah Carey Dreamlover" in my huskiest voice. I was insulted by inebriated hecklers and the DJ quickly turned off the volume to my mic. I yelled "THIS IS FUCKED UP!" and I was politely told to 'leave the bar'. I scratched it off as a minor loss.. At this point my phone started ringing with BMXchick69's number. The depraved appointment was scheduled. I had my friend drive me to her hovel on the other side of town and said "Thanks!"

It was somewhat surreal when she opened the door and she really wasn't that bad. In Alaska she would have been a solid 8, because in Alaska an average looking woman is a beauty queen. She looked at me and said "OH my god you are so fucking hot. You know some women imagine other men when they are fucking, but tonight I will only be thinking of you Danny. Only you" I fumbled around, tried 'doggystyle' and accidentally penetrated her brown eye as she shrieked. She said "What are you doing?!" and I said "Well this is kind of my first time" and she said "What the fuck? Whatever, just go down on me please." So, in defeat, my little head gravitated to her unholy cavity and I swirled my tongue inside of her never region as she squirted warm liquid on my face. After she came she fell asleep and started snoring like an obtuse stellar sea cow. I saw that she had some "Xyence Protein Bars" in her kitchen and quickly grabbed a couple. I figured the night was not a total loss, at least I wouldn't go catabolic.. I took the 'trail of tears' home to my dorm room and 'finished myself off' jerking off to an old picture of Lil' Kim.

The incredibly depressing and degrading first sexual experience haunted me for a couple of weeks, but I quickly got over it and now was in full-pursuit of tasty pie! I wouldn't be abused by bmxchick69 ever again! One evening at the Y I was demonstrating a circuit routine with the nautilus machines. It was my other bullshit job I had to do. Unfortunately, an unlikely string of circumstances led to a very traumatic event. I was not wearing underwear on this particular day because it was laundry day.. Furthermore I was wearing a pair of tight fitting dockers that were just starting to come apart at the seams at the inseam (little did I know....
    I was close to finishing 'demonstrating' the circuit to the newly signed up geriatric lady when I hit the "Hip Abduction" machine. Midway through the movement my pants tore open and my testicles, along with my limp uncircumcised penis flopped out as the elderly women shrieked in horror. I knew what happened immediately as I felt the cold breeze... I said "Sorry about this maa'm" and quickly scurried off to the rest room. I called it a night and carefully avoided the other staff members as I left the building with the intensity and velocity of an arcade whack-a-mole.

Recently I had been practicing with the 'runes'. I would get high and chant their names and envision garnering great fortunes, mountains of muscles, and seducing ebony goddesses. The last wish was unlikely to come true as there wasn't a single black female in Billings. But these runes (While it was incredibly nerdy and out of touch) were getting me things! I kept the "Fehu" ruin in my pocket and one day won $500 playing keno off of a slot machine. Mind you, this was before I had touched anabolic steroids, so $500 was a lot of money! I spent 200 bucks on some herb, and the other 300 I spent on some stupid supplements that didn't do shit. Every night I practiced the ruin and was hoping for some real sex-magic.

I came into work on a Monday and I noticed there was a new employee named "Gera". She was (at the time) in incredibly hot 38 year old woman, and I noticed that she stared at me the entire day. She had dark black hair, nice fake boobs, and huge delectable ass. The only distraction was her somewhat startling eyes, which sometimes had bags under them. She was twice my age, but I started lusting over her to the point where one night I casted the 'sex magic' spell on her when I was in the lonely hovel of my dorm room. The next day at work she came up to me and said "OK! You are probably wondering why I stare at you so much!" Brothers, I'm not going to lie, at this moment I was clueless but sporting an erection in anticipation at 'what might develop'. I was a complete tool when it came to talking to women but felt that I had new found powers with the ruins. It didn't hurt that I was copiously getting high at all times of the day. Gera continued "Well I had this really erotic dream about you. Really erotic".. At this point I was about ready to pre-ejaculate in my pants and my cock was as hard and frozen as Paul Dillet at the 94 Arnold classic. I didn't know what to say.. Then in a moment of brilliance I said "Maybe you should try to the real thing" . She giggled and quickly exited the free weight room as she blushed uncontrollably.

A few days later I received a call and it was from her. By this time I had moved out of the dorms and moved in with a character named S. Sorg who referred to himself as 'the sorganism'. He was a fellow bodybuilder and my first real hookup for steroids (although I got ripped off). We both worked at the Y, and saw entirely too much of each other. After a few drinks at the club I snuck into, I brought her back to my room and we had sex repeadetdly until my air mattress completely collapsed and she "autographed" it with a blood stain. She commented "You never know when it's going to happen". I didn't give a shit because I was a relatively disgusting and unhygienic individual anyways (ONLY IN MY LIVING QUARTERS MIND YOU! NEVER MY APPEARANCE! Appearance was always 'clean cut', the perfect illusion).

After our first encounter she couldn't get enough, and bizarrely I became her boy toy, that was half her age. But it even got more bizarre as it blossomed into a full blown 'relationship'. I could command her sexually and make her do whatever I wanted. I once suggested her to "lick my ass" and her greedy tongue swirled around in my asshole as she jerked me off. She remained the only woman to do that to me. It was 'awesome possum' for quite some time as she would buy me alcohol, drugs and food. Unfortunately she had two kids, one age 7 and one age 10 and they were hateful little shits. I ended up playing the role of 'surrogate father', all the while trying to not completely lose my fucking mind. Fortunately, the relationship crashed and burned.. She found out she had Hep C and informed me via 'text message'. Afterwards came the revelation she used to be a 'heroin addict in portland'. I was pretty freaked out as I had raw fucked her every day and sometimes there was 'blood involved' but luckily I didn't acquire the nasty shit. Later, she dumped me to go back to her ex and I was distraught for a couple of days until I found someone to take her place. But to this day... I wonder. Did the runes lead me to Gera? After all Gera was named after a rune. The rune of harvest..
    http://www.facebook.com/DannyManslaughter

good read, btw where was the blood coming from and why was she bleeding?

Comment

Originally posted by Flyinhawaiian View Post
      good read, btw where was the blood coming from and why was she bleeding?
      Menstrual cycle

Comment

Since when these start landing on no-bull rather than the usual place?
        DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Comment

Originally posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
          Since when these start landing on no-bull rather than the usual place?
          No one reads the pit, well maybe like 5 or 6 people. I'll continue posting there too, but it seems like a colossal waste of time, and would like it to reach a broader audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Manslaughter View Post
            No one reads the pit, well maybe like 5 or 6 people. I'll continue posting there too, but it seems like a colossal waste of time, and would like it to reach a broader audience.
            GREAT READ! so where the hell is the pit???

Comment

Any minute now I expect a retired Mr Olympia will appear with his DMT pipe to tell you that the hyperdimensional reptilian Illuminati overlords were in control of everything that happened to you. It was a concerted plot to rob you of your vital essence, Neo.

Comment

re-post..
                IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Comment

Originally posted by dave415 View Post
                  re-post..
                  Already dealt with this issue brother. I'm not going to leave beautiful prose neglected in the pit for 2 people to masturbate to. Care for some koolaid btw?

Comment

Originally posted by PhysEd View Post
                    Any minute now I expect a retired Mr Olympia will appear with his DMT pipe to tell you that the hyperdimensional reptilian Illuminati overlords were in control of everything that happened to you. It was a concerted plot to rob you of your vital essence, Neo.
                    Might be some truth to this.

Comment

----------Mystery of the Runes--------------------
                      by Danny Manslaughter-----------------
                      ----College, hooray! In one of my 'poorer' life choices I successfully forfeited a full-ride scholarship to the University of Alaska by deciding to move out of state. Like most petrol nations Alaska is completely corrupt and insistent on its poor bastard miscreants to remain there and further their education (granted Alaska isn't a nation). When I decided to move, 'the powers at be' rescinded the money. The graduate program offered that I was interested in: "Human Performance", was not offered so I was on my way to the 'metropolis' of Billings Montana where some family members resided.

At the age of 18 I remained unlaid and a dangerous ball of pent-up aggression. In Fairbanks, the men outnumber women five to one and at parties usually brutal alcohol/meth fueled fights would ensue over a hideously repugnant gorgon. I was almost 'kicked out' of the dorms because I threatened someone's life that cut in front of me in the University Cafeteria. I felt incredibly 'alpha-male' as I instructed the plebian to 'fuck off or get hurt'. This, fortunately, garnered me legendary status right off the bat as 'someone not to fuck with' as I was clearly mentally unstable and muscular. I sported a dramatic v-taper which I accentuated by tucking my Hurley shirt into my rugged wrangler jeans. Dorm life got on my nerves relatively quickly as I found it incredibly inconvenient to have to smoke cannabis out of my window and cover my room with a towel by the door. I spent evenings listening to Cat Stevens:Greatest Hits (A CD they disperse the first day of college to all new students) and carefully preparing tuna sandwiches for the next day's classes. I quickly acquired a job at the local YMCA as a 'personal trainer' and failed to accrue more than a total of three clients. It was the most bizarre gym I've ever worked out at.

I was feeling increasingly depressed and ready to finally get some pussy for the first time in my life. I would have resorted to any levels of depravity. One night after inhaling a pretty hefty rip off of my friend Eric's custom made bong, I listened to some Ennio Morricone and set up an 'adult friend finder' profile. With in a few days time I received a message from 'bmx chick69' and she was certainly 'interested'. My erection violently pressed against my Wranglers as I talked dirty to her. So, one night I went out with my friend to a local bar called the "Red Door". No one ever carded me at this place, so it was golden. I proudly displayed my tucked in "Black Flag: Family Man" shirt and signed up for karaoke. In a drunken psychedelic trip I started singing "Mariah Carey Dreamlover" in my huskiest voice. I was insulted by inebriated hecklers and the DJ quickly turned off the volume to my mic. I yelled "THIS IS FUCKED UP!" and I was politely told to 'leave the bar'. I scratched it off as a minor loss.. At this point my phone started ringing with BMXchick69's number. The depraved appointment was scheduled. I had my friend drive me to her hovel on the other side of town and said "Thanks!"

It was somewhat surreal when she opened the door and she really wasn't that bad. In Alaska she would have been a solid 8, because in Alaska an average looking woman is a beauty queen. She looked at me and said "OH my god you are so fucking hot. You know some women imagine other men when they are fucking, but tonight I will only be thinking of you Danny. Only you" I fumbled around, tried 'doggystyle' and accidentally penetrated her brown eye as she shrieked. She said "What are you doing?!" and I said "Well this is kind of my first time" and she said "What the fuck? Whatever, just go down on me please." So, in defeat, my little head gravitated to her unholy cavity and I swirled my tongue inside of her never region as she squirted warm liquid on my face. After she came she fell asleep and started snoring like an obtuse stellar sea cow. I saw that she had some "Xyence Protein Bars" in her kitchen and quickly grabbed a couple. I figured the night was not a total loss, at least I wouldn't go catabolic.. I took the 'trail of tears' home to my dorm room and 'finished myself off' jerking off to an old picture of Lil' Kim.

The incredibly depressing and degrading first sexual experience haunted me for a couple of weeks, but I quickly got over it and now was in full-pursuit of tasty pie! I wouldn't be abused by bmxchick69 ever again! One evening at the Y I was demonstrating a circuit routine with the nautilus machines. It was my other bullshit job I had to do. Unfortunately, an unlikely string of circumstances led to a very traumatic event. I was not wearing underwear on this particular day because it was laundry day.. Furthermore I was wearing a pair of tight fitting dockers that were just starting to come apart at the seams at the inseam (little did I know....
                      I was close to finishing 'demonstrating' the circuit to the newly signed up geriatric lady when I hit the "Hip Abduction" machine. Midway through the movement my pants tore open and my testicles, along with my limp uncircumcised penis flopped out as the elderly women shrieked in horror. I knew what happened immediately as I felt the cold breeze... I said "Sorry about this maa'm" and quickly scurried off to the rest room. I called it a night and carefully avoided the other staff members as I left the building with the intensity and velocity of an arcade whack-a-mole.

Recently I had been practicing with the 'runes'. I would get high and chant their names and envision garnering great fortunes, mountains of muscles, and seducing ebony goddesses. The last wish was unlikely to come true as there wasn't a single black female in Billings. But these runes (While it was incredibly nerdy and out of touch) were getting me things! I kept the "Fehu" ruin in my pocket and one day won $500 playing keno off of a slot machine. Mind you, this was before I had touched anabolic steroids, so $500 was a lot of money! I spent 200 bucks on some herb, and the other 300 I spent on some stupid supplements that didn't do shit. Every night I practiced the ruin and was hoping for some real sex-magic.

I came into work on a Monday and I noticed there was a new employee named "Gera". She was (at the time) in incredibly hot 38 year old woman, and I noticed that she stared at me the entire day. She had dark black hair, nice fake boobs, and huge delectable ass. The only distraction was her somewhat startling eyes, which sometimes had bags under them. She was twice my age, but I started lusting over her to the point where one night I casted the 'sex magic' spell on her when I was in the lonely hovel of my dorm room. The next day at work she came up to me and said "OK! You are probably wondering why I stare at you so much!" Brothers, I'm not going to lie, at this moment I was clueless but sporting an erection in anticipation at 'what might develop'. I was a complete tool when it came to talking to women but felt that I had new found powers with the ruins. It didn't hurt that I was copiously getting high at all times of the day. Gera continued "Well I had this really erotic dream about you. Really erotic".. At this point I was about ready to pre-ejaculate in my pants and my cock was as hard and frozen as Paul Dillet at the 94 Arnold classic. I didn't know what to say.. Then in a moment of brilliance I said "Maybe you should try to the real thing" . She giggled and quickly exited the free weight room as she blushed uncontrollably.

A few days later I received a call and it was from her. By this time I had moved out of the dorms and moved in with a character named S. Sorg who referred to himself as 'the sorganism'. He was a fellow bodybuilder and my first real hookup for steroids (although I got ripped off). We both worked at the Y, and saw entirely too much of each other. After a few drinks at the club I snuck into, I brought her back to my room and we had sex repeadetdly until my air mattress completely collapsed and she "autographed" it with a blood stain. She commented "You never know when it's going to happen". I didn't give a shit because I was a relatively disgusting and unhygienic individual anyways (ONLY IN MY LIVING QUARTERS MIND YOU! NEVER MY APPEARANCE! Appearance was always 'clean cut', the perfect illusion).

After our first encounter she couldn't get enough, and bizarrely I became her boy toy, that was half her age. But it even got more bizarre as it blossomed into a full blown 'relationship'. I could command her sexually and make her do whatever I wanted. I once suggested her to "lick my ass" and her greedy tongue swirled around in my asshole as she jerked me off. She remained the only woman to do that to me. It was 'awesome possum' for quite some time as she would buy me alcohol, drugs and food. Unfortunately she had two kids, one age 7 and one age 10 and they were hateful little shits. I ended up playing the role of 'surrogate father', all the while trying to not completely lose my fucking mind. Fortunately, the relationship crashed and burned.. She found out she had Hep C and informed me via 'text message'. Afterwards came the revelation she used to be a 'heroin addict in portland'. I was pretty freaked out as I had raw fucked her every day and sometimes there was 'blood involved' but luckily I didn't acquire the nasty shit. Later, she dumped me to go back to her ex and I was distraught for a couple of days until I found someone to take her place. But to this day... I wonder. Did the runes lead me to Gera? After all Gera was named after a rune. The rune of harvest..
                      I started reading and noticed you lived in Billings, 16 miles west is where I was grew up from birth to the age of 18. If you lived in Billings you probably know the little town of Laurel? March 1989 I left only to return one last time in 95. Southern California is near perfect all year.

Comment

Menstrual cycle
                        oh....ya, my fav.......should have known.....

Comment

Originally posted by longbeach View Post
                          I started reading and noticed you lived in Billings, 16 miles west is where I was grew up from birth to the age of 18. If you lived in Billings you probably know the little town of Laurel? March 1989 I left only to return one last time in 95. Southern California is near perfect all year.
                          I've been to Laurel and worked with a kid from there. Went to a party there once and it was pretty strange. A bunch of kids got hammered and put on boxing gloves and started beating the shit out of each other by a gravel pit.

Comment

I can't read all that, no way

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                              I can't read all that, no way
                              Maybe we can someone to transcribe it into cartoon format for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X